Search results

+
  1. bumwhistler

BAD USER!

He does i Love it
  2. bumwhistler

Will CDPR ever respond to lack of RPG Mechanics and lack of choices?

They can't because they have legal action taken against them. Anything said could be incriminating. They have their own local trade body investigating and watching the following developments to see if they will do what they have promised to fix the bugs. As long as the game is in a playable...
  3. bumwhistler

So what level should I be for Nocturne OP55N1

Did it at level 24. Every enemy can be hacked and there are not that many to face in one fight.
  4. bumwhistler

(Spoilers) Question about Meredith

I just started shooting before I even got in the elevator...noone shows up at the end...
  5. bumwhistler

If you could ask a question and get a honest answer, what would you ask CDPR?

What exactly are we going to get in the future before multiplayer...EXACTLY...
  6. bumwhistler

game is providing enough points?

I'd probably be hated for this but I think it is too many. My netrunner shouldn't be a beast with any weapon. I've always felt the level 30 should be the ceiling for the game as once you go past this the game is trivial and if you build properly the game can be trivial at 14-15 being able to max...
  7. bumwhistler

About Angry Joe's Reviews... (& me)

I watched the hole thing and compared to others I thought he was rather kind. Joe usually tears ppl apart for this shit and this seemed rather somber without a lot of hate.
  8. bumwhistler

Check out Nexusmods!

Yeah the reskin stuff is really what i was waiting for. Difficult to sift through all the presets and savegames...
  9. bumwhistler

So is the entire game going to get a massive overhaul?

Crazy that 95% of the community want single player and there still going to push ahead with something only the minority want. Only seen one Developer ever truly listen and change the direction of development based on community feedback and that was Warframe a F2P game that is still going...
  10. bumwhistler

Check out Nexusmods!

There starting to replace Johnnys outfit with other NPCs like Rogue, Panam, Claire etc clothes and other NPC clothing items. Also some cool male haircuts one has Takemura's cybernetics on his neck which looks sick.
  11. bumwhistler

Spoiler, Jackie and Evelyn, and my theory on their possible return

Jackie is a street thug and Evelyn is a hooker...neither have teh cash for to pay arasaka.
  12. bumwhistler

Check out Nexusmods!

Its starting... p.s. also Rogue's Hair and holster...my bad.
  13. bumwhistler

Why do these dystopic games never have psychiatrists?

The only evidence of this, is a small bit of dialogue you have with your life coach during the prologue of the corpo path.
  14. bumwhistler

Netrunner: System Reset - Lethal or Not? vs Quest Contract:Accitend at work

Easiest way just aim at them with non smart gun if the reticule is red and there down there unconcious.
  15. bumwhistler

Trauma Team

TBH I thought this would go down the route similar to Delamain. You'd get a trauma quest line to get a basic trauma coverage and when you die they'd pick you up fix you and you'd respawn outside the hospital.
  16. bumwhistler

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

He usually creates teh dead horse for everyone to beat on.
  17. bumwhistler

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

One failed launch doesn't make the game a bug filled microtransaction hell hole.
  18. bumwhistler

What they could have done! [Spoilers]

This game really is missing companions. Its great to play but would be so cool to have another characters inputs and also help in fights with supporting playstyles like a all guns blazing to go with my netrunner.
  19. bumwhistler

The state of the gaming industry

I'm hoping the governments of the world in time will start to reign in gaming industry practices. Until a few years ago loot boxs weren't on the radar and now governments across the globe are treating them as gambling. Its pointless talking on forums if you want change talk your politicians...
  20. bumwhistler

Can't belive they cut out the humanity cost from the game

They could have tied it in visually aswell making friendlies appear as enemys was my thinking. No longer show a wanted level but like a rampage level everyone is tagged as enemy. Be the easiest way to implement.
Top Bottom