Search results

+
  1. kallesen

Cyberpsycho Sighting: Lt. Mower - I can't gather info and finish gig.

Have you tried reloading the latest save, and then reapproaching?
  2. kallesen

Extremely unimmersive police system

The Police/wanted system could definetly use a tweak: Let them arrive in Cop cars, from the nearest road, if anyone nearby has time to call the police. Let the Cops use flashbangs. Generally make the cops more competent than your local thug.
  3. kallesen

Easter eggs (spoilers)

There are quite a few fun Easter eggs hidden everywhere, I personally look forward to finding even more :)
  4. kallesen

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

This certainly is a problem that will need to be focused on, and prefferably rather quickly.
  5. kallesen

Where are all the sexy outfits?

Some more sexy outfit, for men as well as women, would be quite appreciated indeed.
  6. kallesen

Driving and stuck staring at the map..to not miss my turns...

A larger minimap would certainly be quite usefull for driving around indeed. However it should be something that can be increased/decreased in size as needed if you were to ask me.
  7. kallesen

Is this game an rpg?

It certainly contains RP elements, thus causing it to be a RolePlaying Game, Though we are of course still locked into what makes sense for the story.
  8. kallesen

Gorilla arms don't bypass the body level requirement to force open doors

If the Gorilla Arms cannot open the doors, then hopefully that will indeed be fixed somewhat soonish. otherwise, one can hope that the modders can fix something up.
  9. kallesen

Weak AI during the combat

Giving the AI the ability to flank, work together, properly use flashbangs, potentially even use the reboot optics hack, or even just properly use cover when getting attacked. All of these things would certainly increase the combat difficulty, as opposed to "simply" making the enemies more...
  10. kallesen

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I find the endings to be rather interesting, though it is a bit weird to see how that the choices essentially are wether or not to be trapped in cyberscape or to die shortly afterwards
Top Bottom