Search results

+
  1. King_Eru

About new patch 1.06 ....

it was not good at all my fps is still high as 1.05 but it became so unstable the flow of the game play became how to say in english,... aaa ... it like you play video and try to pause and then play and pause again & again not smooth at all any one had the same problem ? (PC)
  2. King_Eru

[SUGGESTIONS] Need Costumize Body Implant for V!!

i always really wanted to have a look like valentinos gang, who had golden cyborg arm or some gold part oranament on the body. or look fancy cyberware body like kerry or elites people similar something like silver hand that johnny had. i hope that a think in the future
  3. King_Eru

My Thought About new Patch 1.05

My thought About new Patch 1.05 I play on PC using RTX 2060 usualy i play at High with custom setting to get good fps my better play usualy get 30fps and the worst was 15fps but now after patch i play ultra on lizzy bar usualy get 20 fps now i get 38-41fps much better than before and i would say...
  4. King_Eru

Street Creed Change behavior NPC, is that work that way?

Just wondering... what they said about streetcreed... they said streedcreed make NPC behavior toward us will change when we had higher creed, but what i found NPC still act like they dont know us and talk sh*t about V ...
  5. King_Eru

[spoiler alert] Secret Ending not triggered

Secret Ending not triggered, i already do all the quest and nothing left and had good relation with johnny so i try to search how to unlock secret ending, i follow the step like choose rouge option dialog and do nothing on dialog screen like on the picture. then just waiting but i wait about 2...
Top Bottom