Search results

+
  1. Nerconiglio

What game are you currently playing

I'm currently playing Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2. Massive.
  2. Nerconiglio

Today after a month, Cyberpunk completed same % of players as Witcher 3 after 5.5 years

I'm ok with that. My favourite FPS/GDR games have similar lenght: VtM:B, System Shock 2, Deus Ex, Prey, Dishonored.
  3. Nerconiglio

What game are you currently playing

I'm waiting this weekend for SW Battlefront 2 free on epic, and start the SP campaign.
  4. Nerconiglio

Rate the avatar above you!

I like aliens 9/10
  5. Nerconiglio

Security Cameras not staying disabled

mmm it happens to me sometimes, but I thought that the enemies reactivate them: I've also seen enemies going near the camera just before it reactivated. And trying to kill a netrunner, I disabled cameras but he reactivated them from the distance. Thus I thought it was working the way intended...
  6. Nerconiglio

Your Top Movies that you feel Defined the Cyberpunk Genre.

Trigun (for Badlands) and Cowboy Bebop could be acceptable? EDIT: and Psycho-Pass
  7. Nerconiglio

Hardest difficulty is pretty easy. Game is not balanced.

I think that the game is not too easy, and even better if they make the IA a little more smart. There are gamebreaking weapons, hacks and enhancement and I think is good that we have the possibility to use them or not (and in which way). Played as a standard shooter I don't think is very easy...
  8. Nerconiglio

Hardest difficulty is pretty easy. Game is not balanced.

Even Sekiro was broken at launch. Senpou leaping kicks were overpowered.
  9. Nerconiglio

nVidia driver 461.09 worsens performance!

I don't know, for me is really strange. With these new drivers, I could play for two sessions at high graphic (I own a GTX1070 nd i7-7700HQ) with 60 fps. Then no more, now I play at medium/high with 85% texture scaling. But it seems that my GPU does not work at 100%...
  10. Nerconiglio

Who is your favourite fixer?

I really loved Rogue and Padre.
  11. Nerconiglio

Other Possible Musicians

I'd like more Industrial or (Melodic) Death.
  12. Nerconiglio

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Expansions/DLCs for SP. I like MP, but I don't have a lot of time to play online modes and grind my levels/creds up.
  13. Nerconiglio

[Spoilers] Do you like V?

I like female V more than male V, for the voice acting. But I must say that I like the character in general, his/her dialogue lines and how he/she interacts with other NPCs and Johnny. In some ways, it's quite better than commander Shepard, one of my favourite protagonists in VG.
  14. Nerconiglio

What are the chances that GOG will sell Black Mesa?

No, I don't think so. I think you die if you choose the wrong path... I remember that survirors help you and guide you to find the right way to escape.
  15. Nerconiglio

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for inequality thoughts
  16. Nerconiglio

Favorite DLC from any game?

Mass Effect 2/3 Dark Souls 3 Dragon Age: Origins (but not Golem di Amgarrak) Skyrim (the vampires one)
  17. Nerconiglio

If I remember well, at that point you have only to run for your life, escaping from all the rooms and up to the roof. Into the second building, Combines try to take you but Alyx comes to help. Just give it a shot, HL2 and the two Episodes are quite good. I had a lot of fun with them, main story...
  18. Nerconiglio

No, they changed the sctructure of a couple of levels ("on a rail" for example) and Xen now is long, I think, 2/3 times the original one. Also the final boss (nihilant) plays differently. I say, some areas with the improved graphic are really stunning and well done, but IA is terrible and...
Top Bottom