Search results

+
  1. ToyboxK

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

Alright. I didn't think it would make a difference but I figured I'd ask. One thing I do appreciate about this game is not forcing us into a relationship. All too many of these games try to force a romantic partner on the player and I absolutely hate when a game does that. That's actually why I...
  2. ToyboxK

Playing Cyberpunk 2077 feels like...

Playing Cyberpunk 2077 is like buying a huge box of assorted legos and then opening it up and realizing they just taped small bags of legos over all the windows on the box to make it look full but otherwise it's just a huge empty box.
  3. ToyboxK

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

I haven't finished the game (but I don't care about spoilers at this point), but has anyone beaten the game without romancing anybody? I don't plan to (I'm aromantic, so I don't care at all about forming relationships with any characters in this game) but all I see people talking about is how...
  4. ToyboxK

The lack of 3rd person view

I was aware there was not going to be a third person mode, and the excuse was it was for immersion. But I think it's well established that immersion is not a thing in this game so that excuse falls entirely flat at this point. So while I don't expect them to add a third person mode, I hope they...
  5. ToyboxK

What is the point of playing non-lethal?

My first two runs I went mostly non-lethal if I could avoid it but I made a third character who is a hacker/engineer Street Kid and decided to do the exact opposite approach of being a completely merciless "no survivors" type of character. To the point where if I down an enemy and they are...
  6. ToyboxK

Hotfix 1.05

Basically what they're saying is that after the 6 month sequence you wake up in your room naked. All this means is that when you wake up you will now have some clothing items equipped instead of being naked. It mechanically doesn't change anything about the game. That's what I interpreted it...
  7. ToyboxK

Hotfix 1.05

Does mocking the players make you feel better about yourself? I'm just curious.
  8. ToyboxK

The clothing system in this game needs to change

Also, why is there no 'hands' slot? There are no gloves in this game. I get that maybe that would mess with some of the arm attachments but still, it's kind of a pity.
  9. ToyboxK

Why does V sound like a jerk?

Fair enough. I guess I just expected more than a visual novel with guns. But it is what it is, you roll with it. Maybe we'll see more in the future, who knows.
  10. ToyboxK

Oh. Well that's disappointing. I wish they would have made that more clear when they advertised this game. I'm not planning on a refund or anything, mainly because I'm too lazy and this game might actually get more content later down the line, but overall the fact that there's only the main...
  11. ToyboxK

I think you and I just have a different opinion of what 'gameplay' is. Sure there is no actual 'cut' but the 'take a seat' aspect of it is essentially filling the same role. The only real difference between this and a standard cutscene is that you can look around at different things while it's...
  12. ToyboxK

.... This is literally a cutscene. The only difference is the camera is mounted to your head. If this is what you're talking about, yeah. Sure I've seen a lot of this, but again, this is all just part of the main story questline. Where does this happen in the world at large, that isn't...
  13. ToyboxK

What's your favorite ride so far?

I don't remember the name. I've only bought two motorcycles because they're the easiest to drive. Edit: Actually I only bought one. The other one is the free one that you get from Jackie.
  14. ToyboxK

Do you have like a video or something you can link me that shows me where this stuff is, because if it's in the game I've never seen it.
  15. ToyboxK

Huh. Okay, that's weird because I've never run across that. Only time I'm ever in dialog is if I'm sitting at a bar talking to a specific NPC or something. There was ONE time Johnny showed up outside of my appartment to have a brief 3 line conversation about a piece of grafitti on the wall, but...
  16. ToyboxK

Again, which version of the game are you playing? Because in the one I have, I only ever really have dialog in cut-scenes or scripted events. I don't count messages sent to me on a phone where I respond with 'Okay.' as 'Dialog'. So please, tell me where you found this rich cache of dialog that...
  17. ToyboxK

What advice would you give CDPR?

You want my advice? Here it is: The role of management is not to make decisions on what goes into a game. It's not to have your whims tossed around like you're some kind of king. That is the job of the developers as they probably know way more than you about what makes a game fun and...
  18. ToyboxK

Can I have whatever version of the game she was playing?
  19. ToyboxK

What's your favorite ride so far?

Definitely not the ride I was taken on after buying this game.
  20. ToyboxK

After the PR Blanket Party... Are you Ubisoft, or are you Hello Games?

Pretty cool video, but I'm not sure how it relates to what I said. 1608334420 The AO Rating is the biggest scam the ESRB ever pulled and it's the entire reason I don't like the board. The only reason the AO rating exists is so the ESRB can have an iron grip over game developers. It makes no...
Top Bottom