Search results

+
  1. S

Save files are corrupted

So basically all you do is save and the save bloats? Does it corrupt both files or just the new save? also are there any "hidden message sources"? like what i posted in my last post? (to think about the crafting messages that float on left side) if those messages also come with delay it could...
  2. S

Save files are corrupted

Do you guys think some of the ideas i posted yesterday could be usefull? or are even technically probable to verify or check? basically if every "sidemessage" from crafting is also being logged in history among with other similiar hidden logs? EDIT: and maybe if that would be the case of...
  3. S

Save files are corrupted

Welp I mean i guess what alot of people missed to notice was also that the whole crafting items and scrapped items leave a message on the left side of screen narrating whats happening --> does those "quick floating messages or infos" if you call em that might have something to do at...
  4. S

Save files are corrupted

Well on support site they dont have the option about save files not loading just "cannot save the game" and "where are my savefiles located?" welp i made a ticket hopefully they are gonna fix it soon
  5. S

Save files are corrupted

Same thing on my end PC/Steam --> saved game exceeds 8,00mb its deemed as corrupted. cant progress after 80hours+ effective gameplay (161 on steam after a week ' :D ) playing full tech after gathering and crafting alot of components and amassing money EDIT: also that i have a few...
Top Bottom