Search results

+
  1. Martynxas

There will be never thourough RPG experience as long as game are these massive
  2. Martynxas

Disappointed in Corpo life path

In my opinion game should reduce in size, cp is too big for its own good, there is no way to fill world that huge and complex without breaking it, also cost with animating and voicing insane ammount of characters and so on. Its why i think Bloodlines are one best of RPG in terms of replayability
  3. Martynxas

Question about Arasaka/Mikoshi ending (spoilers)

Ofcourse you have to stress it that V is first person technology was succesful and even then it was more or less a miracle. For arasaka to figure out how it works within fews weeks is questionable at the very least, and it was mewest chip to boot. It should have been explained better in game
  4. Martynxas

Cyberpunk in numbers

What i would call it is "invisible influense". Though is not important mechanic at all, you get best gear via crafting or just looting everything, quest you means as gigs, so are very very minor. Considering reputation is very important thing in cp, streed cred is just underdeveloped
  5. Martynxas

Cyberpunk in numbers

Not suprising at all as mostly street cred is useless metric, you pretty much delete it and it wouldnt effect gameplay at all
  6. Martynxas

Forbes:. CDPR Faces Extreme Skepticism Ahead Of Cyberpunk 2077’s 1.2 Patch

Hmm, its within what i expected, plenty of stuttering, enemies textures loading sometimes too slow, ui is especially slow. How does it handle downtown? Though overall it looks play able, but question is how many people share such experience, cool video btw
  7. Martynxas

How does AI work, and is it really AI?

Agree with this, competent AI would just roll over player leading to massive rage quits, so it has to be not too stupid not too smart
  8. Martynxas

Its half truth, in my opinion game lacks meaningfull quest, there is too much copy paste quest and also its not suprising people missing some good quest because they are burried in the clusterfuck of the map
  9. Martynxas

Sure, give it a go, interested to how it looks!
  10. Martynxas

Thats why I'm little bit sceptic when people say "its completely playable for me". People have high toleranse for such things, because we get such stuff all the time. Considering i had performance issues, bugs and glitches and my laptop is definately better then ps4, i dont believe that it runs...
  11. Martynxas

Im curious about performance, from what i've seen people play games regardless of their issues, im not doubting about bugs or glitches, this varies a lot from person to person, im curious about performance 1616768350 Regardless of why its been pulled, they can easily justify it, CDRP only have...
  12. Martynxas

Would you show us some of gameplay of your? There is reason why its taken out of PS stors and has warning label on Microsoft store
  13. Martynxas

Its okay to angry about issue, but its like butting againts the wall, you can scream it as much as you want, it wont budge. Such is sad state of CP, when there is ton problems, some have to fixed now, some later, devs do what they can with given time
  14. Martynxas

Anyone with FEW working brain cells should know that there is no quick fixing CP, its gonna take time and lot of it, expectations should be at minimum
  15. Martynxas

Most broken weapons in CP: what should get balanced first.

I would say the first thing that needs to be done is HEAVILY tone down crit chance/damage modifiers, they are too abundant and inflate damage to broken levels. Second, elemental damage needs to be more defined as borderline useless, existing raw damage completely overshadows whatever element...
  16. Martynxas

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Well these are only band aid fixes, which in reality dont fix anything, though waiting for full list of updates
  17. Martynxas

500 Hour Club!

I though i said opposite, do whatever you want with your time 1616168856 Thats what i said.
  18. Martynxas

500 Hour Club!

Well thats not suprising, some people just have not so much to do. Though its their time as long as it makes people happy
  19. Martynxas

Beat on the Brat, was this on purpose?

Brawling bosses are actually easy, what makes them stupid hotboxes and heat seeking punches. Died plenty of times to the last one just because he reached me from mile away or he just hit me with unavoidable punch. All of them of have same cheesy Ai, just charge your heavy attack and bait them
Top Bottom