Search results

+
  1. Martin_Pointner

Cyberpunk Overdrive 4090 performance

Boy was I wrong....
  2. Martin_Pointner

RT Overdrive Update

I am actually suprised that you can still get somewhat playable FPS out of the Overdrive Mode on a i7-13700k and a 4090 in 4k with DLSS Quality (50 to 60ish FPS)... But I think I will keep DLSS to Balanced to get around 70 to 90 FPS First Impressions: Looks stunnig, but some thinks you can see...
  3. Martin_Pointner

Cyberpunk Overdrive 4090 performance

Not enough.
  4. Martin_Pointner

RT Overdrive Update

Ok, after this Digital Foundry Video I am really hyped for this. I will let my new system (i7-13700k and 4090) sweat so much tomorrow :cool:
  5. Martin_Pointner

DLSS 3.0 update: with Frame Generation on, vsync/gsync is completely disabled, and framerates are uncapped, regardless of the NVCP setting.

Duh. I did not check the HDR Setting after turning Frame Generation on. Its only HDR10 PQ for me then...
  6. Martin_Pointner

DLSS 3.0 update: with Frame Generation on, vsync/gsync is completely disabled, and framerates are uncapped, regardless of the NVCP setting.

Everything works normally for me: GSync, VSync, with DLSS Quality and Frame Generation ON, in HDR. Just be sure to NOT have set any frame limiters: in the NVCP Settings (globally and CP2077 specific), Rivatuner, etc.. The ingame Frame Limiter is ok though, i have set it to 120 like my monitor...
  7. Martin_Pointner

New 54GB CP update

Update failed. This patch requires 54 GB of free Hard Disk Space. Time to delete another game again just to patch CP! EDIT: Yes, the download is "only" 1.12 GB but does not start until you have 54 GB of free HD Space.
  8. Martin_Pointner

Performance issues with Witcher 3 ver 4.0

Hm, but that would be... so evil of NVIDIA... but now that you say that... I somehow understand why I get double the FPS on my 3080 when I am using TAUU instead of Ultra performance (!!!) DLSS...
  9. Martin_Pointner

[PC Next Gen] Missing HBAO setting & can't turn off Sharpening. Generally Worse Performance Than Before.

Removing HBAO+ to push the beauty of Raytracing is just a Slap in the face to people who can not afford a 1000,-€ + GPU. Sad.:sad:
  10. Martin_Pointner

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

Different Problem than mine. I found out my "lines" only appear when I use Ultra Performance DLSS
  11. Martin_Pointner

Performance issues with Witcher 3 ver 4.0

Still sometimes have only 75 to 80% GPU UItilization. My i7-9700k normally should handle more than 40 to 50 FPS. Using Ultra Performance DLSS on my 3080 and still not hitting 50 FPS sucks.
  12. Martin_Pointner

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

There is a thin vertical line in the sky, I first panicked my OLED has suffered some burn in or something. But no, its the game. If you turn your camera the line moves with you, it really looks like damaged/darkened/fainted pixels on your monitor :cry::cry:
  13. Martin_Pointner

Problems with saves and lighting.

My game did an autosave during a sunset, if I now try to load this specific savegame my game just crashes. (PC)
  14. Martin_Pointner

1.2 completely broke RT Reflections

Westwind Appartements Waypoint around midnight is a very good place to test things. At the ripperdoc you can check the borked RT Reflections (NPC Reflection draw distance, plastic curtains not reflected at all, etc.) Directly at the waypoint there is a light on the wall, which produces borked...
  15. Martin_Pointner

I can confirm exactly this spot at around midnight. RT Shadows On or OFF does not matter in this case, the setting bugged is "Local Shadow Quality". If you turn it off the Player Shadow disappears, the other 3 settings are very very ugly and choppy, as seen on the video. EDIT: Lol, just tried...
  16. Martin_Pointner

Hm, I am on RT Shadows but I did not notice anything strange about my non reflected shadows... oO How to reproduce?
  17. Martin_Pointner

I cant believe that no one else noticed this. Possible Reasons: 1 - my Graphics Card or PC is broken. 2 - my game is bugged and needs a clean reinstall. 3 - no one else did manage to get their hands on a GPU capable of doing RT in this game. 4 - no one does care about it anymore.
  18. Martin_Pointner

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

As no one replied to my thread in the technical forum about the broken Raytraced Reflections in 1.2, I will post the screenshots here aswell. Screens 1 and 3 are the reflections of the street scene in the window of a bar in The Glen, where you can grind XP. Screen 2 for Reference what the...
  19. Martin_Pointner

Game takes 100% GPU after 1.2 update

Erm, 3080 cards always are limited because of the TDP Power Rating. If you ramp up the TDP to even 110% with afterburner, you get more fps. While playing a game and hitting 100% power usage or even 110% with afterburner is also fine.
  20. Martin_Pointner

Game takes 100% GPU after 1.2 update

I would be worried if the game would NOT use 100% of your GPU...
Top Bottom