Search results

+
  1. vindelanos

Turning off Quest Markers

This is not a solution to the problem. This is a workaround that the user can implement. The solution to the problem is very simple - CDPR needs to allow the player to turn off quest markers.
  2. vindelanos

Why is there influencers in Cyberpunk 2077?

I thought that was a fun little cameo
  3. vindelanos

Stealth missions do not require NO dead bodies.

It's an incredibly unimmersive design option and it makes no sense whatsover. Your job, should you choose to accept it, is to sneak in and (plant a bug/steal a file/insert malware/whatever) without anyone knowing. It's OK if you murder and incapacitate everyone along the way, as long as you...
  4. vindelanos

[Spoiler] Soulkiller / Mikoshi / Relic Did I miss something ?

My guess is that Netwatch had an interest in the silverhand engram because of its possible connection to Alt, who resides beyond the BlackWall
  5. vindelanos

Can't belive they cut out the humanity cost from the game

Same. We should all be cyberspychos by end-game, and there is nothing to limit us.
  6. vindelanos

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Thank you, CDPR.
  7. vindelanos

Can we get Dynamic Crime Missions at least?

I'm the customer. it's not my job to write the code. It's their job to write the code and implement it based off the demand that I create as a consumer. And the answer to your next question/comment is simple - if they don't satisfy the demand that I create, then I will cease paying for their...
  8. vindelanos

Truly tasteless picture contest

That's more like it
  9. vindelanos

Ah, no worries, OP. I get it now. Made it very far into the game? If not, I suggest you take the Jablonski mission from Wakako
  10. vindelanos

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Won't have a better screen until I get back in game, but....
  11. vindelanos

Day/Night Cycle - Dusk and Dawn need to be shortened.

Yes, it was an exaggeration. Still, there isn't any time of year in California where the skybox is still lit at 9:30 PM. I get summer hours, but if this is 8:30, then those sunrays should be disappearing really fast.
  12. vindelanos

One of the saddest things you ever will see, fam.
  13. vindelanos

What's tasteless about them? Go visit the Panampalmer subrettit.
  14. vindelanos

Day/Night Cycle - Dusk and Dawn need to be shortened.

It's 06:30:00 and the sun is practically at it's zenith. 6:30 in the morning. Light pollution, indeed.
  15. vindelanos

The mox helped me in a random fight, I want more of this

This doesn't happen with only the mox. It will happen with other rival gangs. One day, Maelstrom helped me take down some Scavs.
  16. vindelanos

Melee combat animations

Yeah, I was really disappointed when I ran my stealth/smg build, and all of my monowire fights were going to Body
  17. vindelanos

Turning off Quest Markers

No, you cannot.
  18. vindelanos

Melee combat animations

I guarantee that there is a thumb drive laying around the CDPR office with this cut content stored on it. 1610150176 Also, killing someone with a monowire adds to your "street brawler" experience, for some goddamn reason. So it's being counted as blunt weapon???? So this sneaky garrotte that...
  19. vindelanos

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

That is the most important point, I think. Art that is left to the imagination of the viewer is often much more compelling than art that is spoon fed to us. P.S. I hate Panam (but you do you).
  20. vindelanos

What do Annihilation perks apply to?

Play an Annihilation shotgun dude.
Top Bottom