Search results

+
  1. vindelanos

V is too nice.

I would really like to play a V who is a real selfish, backstabbing piece of shit (you can't mod this, Keanu literally says this to us in one of the quests). Is it possible to play a real dickbag in this game?
  2. vindelanos

Day/Night Cycle - Dusk and Dawn need to be shortened.

The Dusk and Dawn cycles in the game are too long. At 20:30, the sky is still lit, dusk should have passed by then and it should be night. At 03:30, the sky is already lit. Dawn shouldn't start to break until at least 06:30 Basically what I am saying is the "Day" part of the cycle is too long.
  3. vindelanos

Stop with the magically spawning Po-Po

Found a spot where cops were doing an investigation, middle of nowhere, and loot on the ground. Cops aggroed and I wasted them, 10 cops spawned in their place. It's moronic. Stop it.
  4. vindelanos

Campfire Songs

OK, I have to admit that the Aldecados playing the soft acoustic version of PonPon Shit at the campfire gave me a chuckle.
  5. vindelanos

Is it really stealth if you're leaving bodies in your wake?

Stealth missions, like data thefts and planting bugs, where you are supposed to remain undetected. Should they really count as raging successes if you kill or incapacitate enemies along the way?
  6. vindelanos

Grappling and Shooting

The following perks should work synergistically, but they are nearly useless in the current game. Please fix these, CDPR, and make them work together for more viable juggernaut type builds. This is nearly worthless. The stagger effect is far too short, and the target often turns in a...
  7. vindelanos

The auto-center/snap-back thing while driving is infuriating.

Please provide an option to turn it off.
  8. vindelanos

You see more with the minimap turned off

I turned off the minimap and am loving Night City even more. Walking around, there are visual features I never noticed before because my eyes were focused on the yellow dotted line. And it's a lot more fun to run into gangers and other events. Try it out.
  9. vindelanos

PLEASE stop resetting my mission pointer!

I choose the mission, that's the mission I want to go on. If I get interrupted with a call or some other nonsense, fine, but STOP resetting my mission pointer! One of the most annoying things about this game. I want to choose the mission. Me. At no point should the mission pointer ever...
  10. vindelanos

Monowire gives XP in Street Bralwer?

So, the damage of monowire is increased by the Cool stat, which would lead one to believe that it's a stealth weapon. But whenever I use it I gain in street brawler. So does that mean it's counting as a blunt weapon? If so, that means the only viable build for monowire is one that spends...
  11. vindelanos

Dude seriously, faults aside, this game is addicting.

Playthrough No 3, this time I'm playing a nomad who specializes in pistol and blunt. I'm enjoying walking up to wounded enemies with my tire iron and yelling "Ah! Batter Up!" before I take that final swing.
  12. vindelanos

I have to commend CDPR for the Voodoo Boys

They did a really excellent job with that gang and subculture. I'm super impressed.
  13. vindelanos

She's the one...

14. vindelanos

"Want a ride back to the shop?"

This one day, I called up a friend so we could hang out. I was all like "Hey bro, meet me at random spot X, 15 miles away from home". So he did. And then when we were done hanging out, I was like "Want a ride back to my house?" and he was like "Yeah, choom." So I drove him all the way back...
  15. vindelanos

Delamaine (Spoilers)

Spoiler text below...
  16. vindelanos

Active Mission

Please, for the love of God, and all that is Holy, stop automatically switching my active mission.
  17. vindelanos

Lights are on, but no one's home.

The city would be way more immersive if I could sit down and eat at any joint like this. T
  18. vindelanos

The clothing system in this game needs to change

I'm frankly astounded by the clothing system (or lack thereof) in this game. In the dark future, in a city plagues by rampant consumerism, I should have every option available to me for stylizing my V. What I have instead is the equivalent of getting a luck find at the local goodwill store...
Top Bottom