Search results

+
  1. h4Ck3D001

Send in the Clowns Job Bug

I needed to exit the car, it wouldn't work for me if I didn't
  2. h4Ck3D001

Hotfix 1.05

If you have the Subtitle Bug, just go into Settings, Sound, disable Cinematic and Overhead (Down at Subtitles), and enable it, they should be gone now.
  3. h4Ck3D001

Hotfix 1.05

I just corrected someone, because he/she said that it was 12 hours.
  4. h4Ck3D001

Hotfix 1.05

It isn't released for PC.
  5. h4Ck3D001

Hotfix 1.05

No, 18 Hours
  6. h4Ck3D001

Psycho Killer Ending: No Reward/Regina not contacting me

After I finished all 17 Cyberpsycho Missions, and I selected the Psycho Killer Mission, It just says: Wait for update from Regina about the Cyberpsycho Sighting. But I'm not getting any update/call/message.
  7. h4Ck3D001

[BUG] El Cesar message continuity.

I also chose to let him keep everything, and I got the same messages.
  8. h4Ck3D001

Send in the Clowns Job Bug

You need to park there and then exit the Car, did you do that?
  9. h4Ck3D001

The Beast In Me: Last Race Bug

Yes 1608292381 And I also completed all Main Missions and Side Jobs, there are only some Gigs that I'm doing, but that should be all.
  10. h4Ck3D001

Bug during The Hunt

If you are on PC, just hold X, It should work.
  11. h4Ck3D001

Text message responses are out of order

Having the same Bug. PC
  12. h4Ck3D001

Hi, so I finished all The Beast In Me Mission, but not the last one, because I can't. I don't get the Option to make it. Here is a Screenshot to understand what I mean: I can't call Claire, I waited many, many In-Game Days and I don't know what to do anymore.
  13. h4Ck3D001

Random dying

Sometimes when I'm on a rock and go down (Just 1 Meter), sometimes I just die, and when I need to follow someone and I'm faster than them, I just die.
  14. h4Ck3D001

Hi, so I finished all The Beast In Me Mission, but not the last one, because I can't. I don't get the Option to make it. Here is a Screenshot to understand what I mean: I can't call Claire, I waited many, many In-Game Days and I don't know what to do anymore.
Top Bottom