Search results

+
  1. TheSigurd

So Badowski responded to Schreier

The game story meant a lot to me (probably not in a way the writers intended) and I'm urging to bring my dreams to life thinking about how I wanted so bad to save V but in reality I could save my own life with my efforts, that being said I'm still disappointed with CDPR. When Adam Badowski...
  2. TheSigurd

NittanyLionRoar Youtube Channel (Tips, Advice, & Guides)

Gorilla arms (the best you could find) can do a pretty good job, my intel character won all beat on brat with that and a couple of perks (that can be reset)
  3. TheSigurd

Give me ideas for fun playthroughs

Alright, I've finished every thing on the map and journal, made some other fancy achievements too, but not all. Also finished every possible ending, except The Devil (for achievement). I want to play again and do some of the missing ones and picking some few dialogue options that will change the...
  4. TheSigurd

Does this game have signs of wokeness? I think it might.

I think that "beauty" is a subject to each own taste. I find Judy and Panam really attractive, not the most beautiful women I could think of, but they are fine and fit really good within the world and what would expect from women living their roles. And of course, the way they've animated some...
  5. TheSigurd

Is this quest broken or I'm just dumb?

See if you can break/pass any window or reach the roof. I don't remember this one exactly, but this is my 2 cents.
  6. TheSigurd

Hotfix 1.06

YES!! My V will live in the save file.
  7. TheSigurd

[Bug] Rogue has teleported

That's something new for me, I guess the game is unique for each one of us, except they didn't mention it was in glitches format. So they are real features now, confirmed?
  8. TheSigurd

A great -personal- surprise

Lol, I went to college of bioinformatics and I didn't pay that much attention to this. Guess now that I'm a game artist I kind of run from things like that. But this is interesting nonetheless.
  9. TheSigurd

In retrospect would V being a fixed character have worked better?

I think that in this game it doesn't matter for the story, because you don't get to know much about V's past. This game would benefit of a more deep customization. The idea behind the skill tree is nice but it doesn't matter too much, I can one shot people with a shotgun while sliding in slow...
  10. TheSigurd

January and Feburary Big updates, what to excpect ?

I wouldn't trust Glassdoor, even more now when thousands/millions of people are upset with CDPR.
  11. TheSigurd

What would Fix the game for you?

I don't know if the company will survive the lawsuits and their own developers rebelling. If it does, then, and only then, they can think about doing any stuff to save the game.
  12. TheSigurd

When do people think we get the game, we was told we bought will come?

This give me a glimpse of hope, though there is always that bitter mid term that they make the bare minimum to not be hated. I don't know if this "minimum" would be really satisfactory or just enough to make them able to mask this all with a new Witcher release. And being sincere, I like way...
  13. TheSigurd

When do people think we get the game, we was told we bought will come?

Reading all comments like these is I really enjoyed the game, but it misses so many stuff and promises that made me hype for the game, I'm not gonna list them here, go find yourselves their old gameplay trailers/videos. All this sadness is affecting me personally in a bad way :(
  14. TheSigurd

Double jump

There is actually a lot of things that can't be done during a phone call. As in example: Stealth Kills, Saving... I didn't pay attention if I can't change clothes while on that too, but I wouldn't be surprised
  15. TheSigurd

Johnny Subtitle Bug

Is this happening with that line when Johnny says "Poor bastard [etc...]"? I think that glitch happens on that quest, I kept disabling subtitles, closing the menu and enabling again. The glitch was very persistent when reloading, but now it's not happening anymore after many hours and...
  16. TheSigurd

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

They don't need to tell Takemura the truth. I don't know, it felt weird as hell when I did that ending. But V seem to have most of her memories though.
  17. TheSigurd

So after reading a lot on this forum, speculations are sprouting. What if they go towards AI being core enemy in the next great updates? I mean, not just about Alt who became bigger in most of the endings. But there is an AI who is trying to control Peralez. You get that ominous warning from it...
  18. TheSigurd

Strange hardware behavior during side quest

I can confirm that is happening on my gig too. CPU R7 3800x + GPU RTX 2070S, but only in the first part of the meditation.
  19. TheSigurd

I wish that someone from CDPR could rest our minds telling us that they will not make anything in regard to the endings or at least saying that they plan on doing some alternative paths. At least this hope can die fast.
  20. TheSigurd

What people complain mostly and I agree... Is that you never had any choice on survival. If you stop playing the main story before robbing the Arasaka Relic you lose a lot of the content. If you play on that Arasaka Relic quest, V puts that clearly fucked up chip on her/his head without you...
Top Bottom