Search results

+
  1. HungryAngryHippo

what happened

My gear were of higher quality with mode than 1 slot. Now most is either gone, or white and with 1-2, when before they had up to 4 1693412750 It is not a childish stance to say they haven't improved the game, since nothing seems to have gotten better for me. I shouldn't have to reinstall the...
  2. HungryAngryHippo

what happened

I have no mod. And I hadn't changed the settings since i stopped playing. So they did make it worse [Sard Edit: Please remember Rule 1. Respect and Kindness while posting]. Just defending the companies that keep doing a poor job. Just tells me what a joke it is
  3. HungryAngryHippo

what happened

So, i haven't played this game in about 2 years. I log in, and all my armor pieces seems to have been nerfed or are gone. My talents have been reset, and i can't exactly remeber my build. The game is laggy on the map and after closing it. Some times there is big white light on the screen. So in...
  4. HungryAngryHippo

Amnesty

How am i ment to get this gun, when i waste the first 1-2 second, for V to draw his gun. Then add in the game gives is a joke of a gun. It's so random if you hit or not. I have to sight straight at the bottle, and i miss. I fire again, without chaning where I aim, and i miss. This game is over a...
  5. HungryAngryHippo

Mod Panacea

The mod "Panacea", just says "LocKey#40151" I play on PC I don't use any mods
  6. HungryAngryHippo

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Beat on the brat: the final fight, is back. The worst part of the game is back The mod "Panacea", just says "LocKey#40151" I play on PC I don't use any mods. Guess i won't be finishing the game for a while now. It seems like they broke more than they fixed, and just added in some pointless items
  7. HungryAngryHippo

The Wrong DLCs or The Wrong Priorities (POLL)

Wrong focus. This patch just broke content. I'm starting to have no hope for this game. How did this company ever become popular
  8. HungryAngryHippo

Why is boxing trash?

The worst part is how messed up your hit box is. If it was done corretly, the fights wouldn't be nearly as hard, i think
  9. HungryAngryHippo

Boxing Is Actually Fun

I have 44 crit chance (i think i put in a mod in some gear after the fight, that gave me more) and 155 crit damage. I have Legendary gorilla arms. I can't see the level of it, as the developers didn't put in a standard gaming feature. And legendary animals knuckles
  10. HungryAngryHippo

Boxing Is Actually Fun

But they are the first onces to show up. I also ended up cheating, because spending hours on one quest, just because it's so poorly designed and wasn't tested, or barely testet, can't be right. Just the thought of having to fight Razor, made me not even want to start the game up.
  11. HungryAngryHippo

Why is boxing trash?

When it comes to Razor, hitting him in the gut, barely does anything. It might stumble him for a short amount of time. But dodging, moving slower, dosen't seem to be worth it. I really don't want to do this fight. But i want to do all the things. This just shows how poorly the game is designed
  12. HungryAngryHippo

Boxing Is Actually Fun

The fact that various guides tells you to pretty much cheat, but dropping a melee weapons. Tells you the quality of the fights
  13. HungryAngryHippo

zooming with teach weapon

When i right click the mouse (aiming), so i can charge up the weapon, the glitching starts. I don't use any mods It's on pc I use Widowmaker. My computer should be good enough Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 64 GB ram
  14. HungryAngryHippo

zooming with teach weapon

Now you have messed that up. Now i can barely use my tech weapn. When i right click my mouse, i go into zoom mode, but it seems to glitch in and out of it
  15. HungryAngryHippo

Bike controls

When i'm driving on a bike, i feel like i'm driving a brick. They don't seem to handle or turn that well
  16. HungryAngryHippo

What do you actually LIKE about the game?

But if i constantly have to reload because of bugs or unrealistic fights, it becomes a pain. Plus various things that just makes the game frustrating. It's about the game being playable, without issues, bugs, poorly designed elements
  17. HungryAngryHippo

The list of things wrong with the game is long. Yesterday i summoned my bike, it popped up underneath a car. Kids are just shrunken adults. Loot you can't loot. Floating objects etc. I haven't had a game i loved in quite a while, because developers seems to have gotten lazy and people accept ½...
  18. HungryAngryHippo

Boxing Is Actually Fun

Yeah, that mod is useless. If it works, ½ the time she is to far away for me to be able to push her. When i move to the side, i'm just to far away from her. Just more of the game that is horribly designed. I would say, after the latest patch, the fight has gotten worse. She just seems to glitch...
  19. HungryAngryHippo

The looks of it, because the rest is poorly designed. I don't get the love for it, but then again. People also buy Fifa every year, so some people have low standards
Top Bottom