Search results

+
  1. HungryAngryHippo

what happened

So, i haven't played this game in about 2 years. I log in, and all my armor pieces seems to have been nerfed or are gone. My talents have been reset, and i can't exactly remeber my build. The game is laggy on the map and after closing it. Some times there is big white light on the screen. So in...
  2. HungryAngryHippo

Amnesty

How am i ment to get this gun, when i waste the first 1-2 second, for V to draw his gun. Then add in the game gives is a joke of a gun. It's so random if you hit or not. I have to sight straight at the bottle, and i miss. I fire again, without chaning where I aim, and i miss. This game is over a...
  3. HungryAngryHippo

Mod Panacea

The mod "Panacea", just says "LocKey#40151" I play on PC I don't use any mods
  4. HungryAngryHippo

zooming with teach weapon

Now you have messed that up. Now i can barely use my tech weapn. When i right click my mouse, i go into zoom mode, but it seems to glitch in and out of it
  5. HungryAngryHippo

widowmaker - tech precision rifle

It constantly stops working. So i constantly have to reload. I can fire it. But that is from the hips and not downsight and i can't charge it or shot through things
  6. HungryAngryHippo

can't disasseble grenades

As the title says. I crafted some grenades and now the game won't let me disasseble them. I did it a couple of mins before i encountered this
  7. HungryAngryHippo

in-game clock

Why is the clock a 12 hour clock. Why can't we change it to a 24 hour clock? It is about evening divided about where what is used in the world
  8. HungryAngryHippo

waiting in game

Why are people asking for your help, for them to just let you sit and wait for many hours. Plus why would V even deal with that, especialy considering how buisy V is. Just another poor game design. I'm certain from when i landed on a spot, till i got picked up, about 10 hours had passed. Who...
  9. HungryAngryHippo

timeframe for quest

Why is the game so vage when it comes to timeframes for when you can do a quest. But then again, they didn't bother to add level on quests and items either. It's annoying having to use google to try and figure out when i can go do a quest. Just another fail for this quest
  10. HungryAngryHippo

time to answer

The amount of time you have to answer in some conversations is way to short. You barely have time to read them at times
  11. HungryAngryHippo

getting a call doing conversation

So i'm talking to someone about a call, then i get a call. I don't answer, but this shitty games decides that the call should be answered anyway. So i got 2 coversations going on a the same time. This game is a damn joke
  12. HungryAngryHippo

couple of questions

1. I have maxed out technical ability (20) and most of the perks a guide recommends for a tech build (I can't get the last perk as i haven't gotten the skill progression to 20 yet). I use the Tech precision rifle (widowmaker). Are there other perks that works for that weapon? maybe those under...
  13. HungryAngryHippo

Psycho killer

I assume this one can't be completed, since 2 of the cyberpsychos are bugged. Atleast for me. The 2 that are bugged for me, are: "Where the bodies hit the floor" "Demons of War"
  14. HungryAngryHippo

delamain quest

So, i have just learned that after you return all the cab's and go talk to delamain, you are ment to get a quest. I haven't. I just keep getting the same conversations. Anyone else got this issue or know what i'm missing? 1612286423 I just got some text from delamain. I assume i just have to wait
  15. HungryAngryHippo

can't get to Paul Craven

I can't get to his corpse, because the damn lift that is ment to get me there, dosen't work and the scaffolding next to it, can't be used. How the hell can you release a game that has so many issues and bugs. The game is a damn joke. I seriously mean it, when i say. Whoever decided that the game...
  16. HungryAngryHippo

bugged quests

im quite certain i have done the quest "Cyberpsycho sighting: Where the bodies hit the floor". But it has shown up on my map again. I'm also certain i have done the gig "last login". I know i have, but it's still in my quest log. I have tried to track it and also gone to the location. Nothing
  17. HungryAngryHippo

various things i have run into

1. Alot of cars and bikes in the ground 2. Items that can't be picked up 3. A noice when you read those shards, or what they are called 4. At one point i couldn't run. I relog fixed it though 5. An NPC had driven into a wall. Alot of noice keept being there, as the NPC tried to get out or...
Top Bottom