Search results

+
  1. eckorichg

The Continuation of Cyberpunk 2077

The problem with this is that they have the ability to repair all bugs with this game. Developing a whole new game will come with all new bugs and glitches. If they iron out all the issues with this entry, they'll be able to focus on new content, with routine maintenance here and there...
  2. eckorichg

I have stated this about other games as well! Continuing to expand on a games world rather than starting over from scratch would be more immersive and create better franchise development. Imagine multiple games with continued dlc's that have cross over events the way both movies and TV shows do!
  3. eckorichg

That is what seems the craziest to me. They've been developing this game since about 2013 maybe longer. The idea that they would spend almost a decade developing a game to only expand, upgrade, and provide support for two-three years isn't enough. Open world games could easily be a franchise...
  4. eckorichg

CD Project Red could easily make Cyberpunk 2077 a game that goes on forever through dlc's, map expansions, and main/side story mission expansions. There's no reason to start a sequel when open world games can be forever expanded on. The game already is set up to accept large expansions on a...
  5. eckorichg

Extremely unimmersive police system

Seriously, any crimes committed should have to either be seen first hand by a locally placed officer or by a witness phoning in the incident. Police should not automatically appear as if they're using a teleporter, but arrive on scene by a cruiser. When escaping the police, they should chase...
  6. eckorichg

Inventory system needs improvement

I hate to suggest for games to 'borrow' from other games, but the Division 2 has perfected (for the most part) all of these issues. You can make something similar but making different enough...
  7. eckorichg

Cyberpunk 2077 needs the option to remove breasts

It sounds like there's players that want more inclusiveness with the game by adding trans characters... People just look for things to complain about, especially when you can't even see your character while playing. Sure, eventually the game will be online too, so they want everyone else playing...
  8. eckorichg

Beating the Game Without Finishing the Main Quest

This is the most interesting thing I've read in the forums. Now I'm curious about how many ways this game can be played through!
  9. eckorichg

PLEASE make V have a reflection! Totally kills immersion.

I agree that reflections are a must. The Division 2 proves that reflections are possible. The idea that it would effect performance is ridiculous, I've been playing this game with max settings and my pc barely breaks a sweat.
  10. eckorichg

Population - collision system

One of my biggest issue with collisions in this game is how the npc vehicle do not recognize you walking at all. They just drive right through you. I understand that there's a huge emphasis on using sidewalks and crosswalks, but there should also be some normal expectations for driving mechanics.
  11. eckorichg

Suggestion - lower ammount of fast travel spots, please.

I agree with you, but I also think for a futuristic game having fast travel locations at all built in, is a retrospective fail. They should have made a device that the character carries that you have to upgrade. Meaning at the beginning of the game your handheld teleporter has a limited distance...
  12. eckorichg

Issue with picking items

It seems as through you need to be as close to the item as possible while aiming right at it. Hopefully they change it so items can be picked as long as you're in proximity to the item only, rather than depending on proximity and line-of-sight.
  13. eckorichg

Savegame Problem

Can you go to a save point a few steps before the endgame to avoid starting from the beginning? Or do you have no saves at all before the endgame? You can only go back if there's saved points available.
  14. eckorichg

I like this game.

This game is quite amazing, I haven't seen many issues with performance at all. Just the few bugs that I'm sure they'll take care of
Top Bottom