Search results

+
  1. mossfoot

Difficulty Level Issues

I really don't like how people are bullet sponges (especially at higher levels). I mean, bullet sponging does not equal more challenging and difficult gameplay... well, I mean, in a way it does, but it's not satisfying. I don't mind getting dropped in one shot if I screw up, but unloading...
  2. mossfoot

[PC Bug] Can't enter Cassius Ryder's ripperdoc

Yeah, same problem here. And waiting days triggered other calls but nothing from Burning Crotch... dunno if he exploded before he got there, though.... I thought maybe he made it?
  3. mossfoot

Future Game Setting Mode: Added "Realism"

One option I'd like to see would be the equivalent of a Fallout New Vegas "Survival Mode." Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying to have a hunger or thirst factor, it's not that kind of game. But survival mode to me is simply a matter of allowing for more minutia that is not for everyone, but...
  4. mossfoot

Inventory system needs improvement

Also some way to quick-sell certain tiers of items, maybe.
  5. mossfoot

Iconic items should NOT be dismantlable.

Well you can get auto scrap junk items easily enough... but in other cases you might want to chose between scrapping and selling.
  6. mossfoot

20 Improvements/Changes I'd Like To See (feel free to add your own!)

I'd also like to find a way to have co-op roleplaying (not PVP stuff)
  7. mossfoot

Disable normal enemy Health Bars?

I'm just glad they let you get rid of damage number popping up. Health bars are okay... you can square that with your cyberwear... but I've hated damage numbers in combat since Borderlands.
  8. mossfoot

Population - collision system

I think the general crowd civilian crowd mechanics need to feel more like GTA... as they are they are barely functional as background decoration.
  9. mossfoot

More Cars on road when driving ?

My problem is more of when cars stop and create jams for no visible reason. I mean, I got up to a part where dozens of cars were stopped, and the light changed several times, and nobody is moving.
  10. mossfoot

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

(Note: I have posted this elsewhere, but it seems applicable to this thread too) One option I'd like to see would be the equivalent of a Fallout New Vegas "Survival Mode." Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying to have a hunger or thirst factor, it's not that kind of game. But survival...
  11. mossfoot

20 Improvements/Changes I'd Like To See (feel free to add your own!)

One option I'd like to see would be the equivalent of a Fallout New Vegas "Survival Mode." Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying to have a hunger or thirst factor, it's not that kind of game. But survival mode to me is simply a matter of allowing for more minutia that is not for everyone...
  12. mossfoot

Augmented Reality Navigation

At the very least I think the minimap should be a bit larger (or can be zoomed in/out) to help us find interesting stuff nearby without always checking our bigger map
  13. mossfoot

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

One option I'd like to see would be the equivalent of a Fallout New Vegas "Survival Mode." Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying to have a hunger or thirst factor, it's not that kind of game. But survival mode to me is simply a matter of allowing for more minutia that is not for everyone...
Top Bottom