Search results

+
  1. TiedtoTheTea

The Villefort Alvarado V4F 570 Delegate horn is still broken

Patch 1.6 still didn't fix the horn on the Villefort Alvarado V4F 570 car. It either doesn't work at all, or sounds like it's coming from very far away. Who messed up this car at CDPR? "La cuca racha" is barely audible :(
  2. TiedtoTheTea

SOLVED: Cyberpunk 2077 froze/crashed my PC, blurted loud static from headphones

Issue SOLVED! The problem here was my RAM. The vanilla clock settings for it were too much and caused random freezing/crashing etc. After lowering the clock speed and turning on XMP everything is fine now! All my problems I had before have completely stopped. Thank you so much
  3. TiedtoTheTea

RTX 3060 seems to be a problem card among many... Unfortunately, not much choice for me here given how expensive GPUs have gotten lately :(
  4. TiedtoTheTea

So I was playing Cyberpunk 2077 late into the evening and I went to sell some stuff at a vendor during Judy's quest to hunt down some scavvers who took . I stopped at the selling machine that was in Japantown on the way there, near her van, and then my whole PC froze and static greeted my...
  5. TiedtoTheTea

[Deleted]

[deleted]
  6. TiedtoTheTea

PLEASE REMOVE THE UNNAMED BRAINDANCE AFTER SWEET DREAMS!

Ever since playing this dumb side quest, this item gets stuck in my inventory and frequently shows up when I run out of grenades, instead of being empty and getting instantly filled with a new grenade I pick up, instead it is often filled with this unnamed braindance that I can't do anything...
  7. TiedtoTheTea

Game wont start

You need to update your Windows version. Are you on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10? If you're running Windows 10, make sure it's the latest version. If you can't update windows through Windows Update, use the Windows 10 Update Assistant: Windows 10 Update Assistant -...
  8. TiedtoTheTea

Crashes at launch

You need to update your version of Windows. If you're running Windows 10, run Windows Update. If you can't update windows through WU, use the Windows 10 Update Assistant: Windows 10 Update Assistant - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
  9. TiedtoTheTea

CDPR you can still fix this.

I'm still enjoying it no matter what. However, curiously I'd like to see driveable boats added, and maybe out of the map DLC added sometime? That highway is getting awfully lonelyyyy... and it's really making me itch to see what's beyond...
Top Bottom