Search results

+
  1. pancaketactics

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

The decline is quite common after releases. Perhaps a little sooner with all that's going on. And since the game only has 50-70 hours of content most people have finished all the quests and sidequests already and their isn't much replay value. I'd expect it to jump up again after each major...
  2. pancaketactics

Dev leaked info ?

Can't find original source or what the name of the dev was, but looks like multiple media sources have picked up the story and quotes. leading to some Credence to it being an official source.
  3. pancaketactics

Best damage type to get for guns?

Personally I like burn, added damage and it stuns them while they are on fire.
  4. pancaketactics

Nudity? What Happened?

1st, this thread will probably be locked and merged, as CDPR said their will be no more discussion on the topic of nudity it adult subject matter, revolving around the game devs decisions on how it was implemented. This topic has been flagged as important to the community however and will most...
  5. pancaketactics

GOG REFUND?

As far as I've seen they've offered store credit, but no refunds on original payment method. CDPR refund statement was in reference to consoles only,
  6. pancaketactics

Where is the fauna?

During one of the quests V says that animals all left night city. And was amazed to see a cat. The commercials say it's $40,000 a day to own a dog. Corpo V makes comments that real meat, like fish is rare and expensive. During nomad start, you transport a lizard, and is commented how rare it...
  7. pancaketactics

Why did they make the actual sexual content so scarce?

So, after looking into it, it appears Sony made demands of CDPR, that they censor the game for release on their system. To what extent is unclear, but it's censorship demands were global, and not just specific regional changes, though some regions got more censorship depending on local laws...
  8. pancaketactics

Male V vs Female V?

Cherami Leigh was a good choice for female V. The male voice actor seemed, ok. But more emotion from female V and for a story driven game, she plays her role better. And esthetically speaking. If your going to put a ton of hours into a game, you might as well be looking at someone you find...
  9. pancaketactics

Adult Game?

Regional versions further censored the game, based on location. Not console. But reports are that it was that most of the last min changes were at the request of Sony, and not CDPR. But they were pressured to censor content or they wouldn't be able to release the game on PS.
  10. pancaketactics

Adult Game?

The dildo sword was changed to a normal non iconic shock baton in certain regional releases at Sony's request.
  11. pancaketactics

Adult Game?

Japanese version and Saudi versions were even more censored compared to the American release, which was still last minute censored, but not to the extent the japanese release was. Going as far as to just turn the screen to black during some of the sex scenes. A couple YouTube videos have done...
  12. pancaketactics

Adult Game?

But ya... They said they passed on a note to the devs on the censorship being a key player issue. So it should be addressed come Jan or Feb, but they said "may" address it, and are deleting any posts now that bring it up, silencing criticism. I guess that's fine, but only so long as they do in...
  13. pancaketactics

What is the attack which take huge chunk of my health?

Did you step on a mine?
  14. pancaketactics

A Crafting perk need to be reviewed urgently

I like the perk, as it automates scrapping for me, but ya, they need to reclassify thos $750 junk items.
  15. pancaketactics

Reduce save file size

Didn't know that existed yet until now, played, beat it, started a new playthrough as a body build, I'm currently playing. Pissed the bug broke my game, but, meh, wasn't much to do endgame anyway. But I'll give the mod a look
  16. pancaketactics

Reduce save file size

Every time you pick up an item, pick up or finish a quest, kill a mob, assemble or disassemble an item, anything, your save file gets ever so slightly larger, as it keeps track of everything you've done. So eventually every save file will go over the 8mb limit and corrupt. Most things only...
  17. pancaketactics

9th day waiting for response to my refund from GOG

They'll give u store credit. But apparently not cash back on form of payment. At least until the 21st, not sure their plan for after, or if they haven't responded to you yet tho.
  18. pancaketactics

Reduce save file size

Nope, can't do anything until it's patched... If it's patched The official CDPR response to the issue is. The game is not ment to be played long term, limit looting, crafting, and start a new game after you beat the main story. It "may" be patched at a later date, but as their is no endgame+...
  19. pancaketactics

Sexual preference and genital/body type

I'll try to stay tactful and please be respectful, when replying, as I feel this is valid constructive criticism, for CDPR going forward with DLCs and FLCs. So to start, the game was promoted as in game love interests having differing sexual preferences. And to a small extent yes. Their...
  20. pancaketactics

huge difficulty spikes?

Try playing sneaky for when the, enter the military base missions come up. But I think the main issue comes with enemy scaling. Don't have the link with me but one of the fallout new vegas devs made an interesting post explaining it. And what they felt was wrong with CP2077
Top Bottom