Search results

+
  1. k0k0s95

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

Driving option for manual gear changes: Adding key bindings for gear up/down would improve it also makes some indicators more useful than just being there for aesthetics like the one below that shows the rpm:
  2. k0k0s95

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

On CUSTOMIZATION , Scanner (and cyberware) customization Add an option to customize scanner/OS HUD , colors. Legendary scanner / OS doesn't feel different enough , outside of gameplay benefits , from the less useful first one. Add different reticles (and other HUD elements) for each OS and...
  3. k0k0s95

gig: fixer , merc , soldier , spy proggression BUG report

When the mission is tracked it says get in the hotel Raito , I walked till the entrance and noticed 3 guards so I though to look for another way in. I saw a fire escape to the side of the building , it was a long and somewhat difficult climb , did not seem to be the 'intended' way to progress...
  4. k0k0s95

No I don't think so Of course the game has problems, BUT , I don't think what you are saying is a fair critique. You are right that many things need fixing but those are things that need time. As a software developer myself I'm telling you that even if the idea/lore is there from the start...
  5. k0k0s95

Aggree with bureizu here , also please this thread is to give suggestions in hope they listen and maybe add fans' ideas. This kind of behaviour (blaming something on them based on something that you don't know for a fact but think) isn't very helpful to this thread :) . 1608243455 Before the...
Top Bottom