Search results

+
  1. rurrow

Refund problems

it will probably take a week to get a reply, think about how many emails they are receiving right now from ALL of their departments lmao... I can't believe they took our money and tried to give us this garbage game like wtf? but i'm sure steam will still give you a refund after 2H of gameplay...
  2. rurrow

People I think need to give CDPR a chance I think they've earned it.

they shouldn't have pushed the game out before it was even remotely ready to be enjoyed let alone able to be played (ps4 version). people spend their hard earned money on pre-orders to help the devs make the game and we get presented with this garbage. our money goes to these companies so that...
  3. rurrow

Strange Cyberpunk 2077 FPS DROP problem

yeah, I've done all that plus more.
  4. rurrow

camera fps drop and low res textures

did you fix this? I'm having same issue. no matter the settings, when I zoom in (right mouse button) also when I'm in a vehicle and moving the camera around I get huge fps drops.
  5. rurrow

Third Person Driving Camera Moves FPS Drops

did you fix this? I'm having same issue. no matter the settings, when I zoom in (right mouse button) also when I'm in a vehicle and moving the camera around I get huge fps drops.
  6. rurrow

Strange Cyberpunk 2077 FPS DROP problem

Top Bottom