Search results

+
  1. SeabiscuitV

Patch 1.2

When will CDPR add all the cut content back? Or do they intend to at all? The debug is some good work btw.
  2. SeabiscuitV

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

You call this a patch 1.2?
  3. SeabiscuitV

Invisible headgear mod?

there is an invisible hair mod implanted in the game.
  4. SeabiscuitV

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

It's like selling a burger saying there is meat in it, but when consumers complain that there isn't, the seller put out a magnifying glass and point to the dot of meat stuck in one of the pores of the bread.
  5. SeabiscuitV

Blind support for CDPR would eventually ruin it

I've seen people say to CDPR “Thank you so much for CP77" "The game is not that bad" "I'll support you whatever happens so keep up with the good work" I understand the good will behind it and I appreciate the gesture as a fan of CDPR myself, but unconditional support would not benefit CDPR at...
  6. SeabiscuitV

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Aren't we already? ;)
  7. SeabiscuitV

Would it be good for CDPR too? Very possible :sneaky:
  8. SeabiscuitV

You forgot the last step which is getting bought by Microsoft.;)
  9. SeabiscuitV

The kind of DLC i would like to see [Spoilers]

Hold your horse dude. CDPR can fuck up 13 million players, sure they don't mind disappointing one more just for fun ;)
  10. SeabiscuitV

A little worrying

They never admitted the cut contents were the things they promised, just like in their advertisements they never said explicitly that those things exist in the games. It's your own imagination and trust for CDPR that fucked up everything. ;)
  11. SeabiscuitV

After watching the video I have one big question: You are proud of your PC version? Seriously?
  12. SeabiscuitV

[SPOILERS]How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 after 100+h?

Already uninstalled, waiting for update, if there would be any :shrug:
  13. SeabiscuitV

Vague words again. He mentioned improving the "experience" for PC, but he didn't point out that that improvement would be bug fixes or adding back the content that's in the advertisement. But I choose to believe CDPR one more time, just for this game, since I would not refund and it won't hurt...
  14. SeabiscuitV

Would you buy an expansion with promised but cut features?

If they charge extra for what should be initially included in the game, I'll simply say goodbye to any game from CDPR. I'd rather not play them at all even if they are good games(very unlikely). Don't like getting humiliated and manipulated at the same time just for a couple of games.
  15. SeabiscuitV

The futur of Cyberpunk 2077

I don't see any.
  16. SeabiscuitV

What’s your current favorite weapon in the game?

The quit to windows button
  17. SeabiscuitV

"We Want Your Feedback".

"We want your feedback, but we won't listen, cuz our marketing department kicks ass, and my tweeter is also their work"
  18. SeabiscuitV

[SPOILERS] Evelyn Parker, wasted potential! Your Thoughts?

Apparently this is another cut content, because no matter you agree or not on Parker's request to do the job without Dex there's no difference with the story.
  19. SeabiscuitV

So they really not gonna talk to us?

Now CDPR is worse than them, bravo.
  20. SeabiscuitV

So they really not gonna talk to us?

Have you seen a fraud talk to people after he successfully conned them and they found out that they were conned?
Top Bottom