Search results

+
  1. DavidN

Judy's Gift????

During the romance of Judy, there is a text message she sends you and states that she has sent a gift to your apartment. Does anyone know for SURE what this gift is? The only clues I have found is the abstract painting, and the box with the wetsuit in it (which you can't put on, it just takes...
  2. DavidN

Tested: Draw Distance Mod AND Improved NPC behavior Mod THEY WORK!!!

Until official patches come out to (hopefully) fix a lot of things, I've tested out some of the mods already made for the game (PC only of course). The draw distance in the game has a LOT of pop-in problems, and with hotfix 1.06, some of the problems got worse. Both my personal experience and...
  3. DavidN

Mini-Map Vs. HUD. We should REALLY have a HUD display (Opinion / Advice)

Navigating the open world, driving ESPECIALLY, forces you to take your eye off the center of the screen and look at the mini-map. The mini-map should, realistically, be removed or supplemented with a HUD. From the Batman games, to Saints Row and others, there has been some kind of HUD display...
  4. DavidN

Suggestion: Loot drops based on NPC appearance.

The looting system in a game like Fallout 4 is pretty robust. I think it would be beneficial, far more immersive, and even change the game play experience positively by mimicking Fallout 4. Meaning what you see a raider wearing is what you can loot from them. Once more clothing, armor and...
  5. DavidN

Sound Issue Fixes!!! (primarily Radio)

This is a quick tip/guide to help if you are noticing muted sounds, specifically radio's in V's apartment, your car, etc. etc. I have a basic soundcard, and play on a 65" 4K TV, with the audio obviously connected via the HDMI cable that connects my PC. I've not noticed any differences between...
  6. DavidN

NPC Nudity has been removed or Patched????

Firstly, this is NOT in regards to the players first person view not being nude. That has been addressed. This is in regards specifically to NPC's and background characters who were visibly uncensored, but now appear censored. But I noticed a change in the game world, cut scenes, etc. when I...
Top Bottom