Search results

+
  1. colp2077

Hi CD Projekt, I offer you my services!

I love your game, but it seems you hired some real gonks to program certain parts of the game. Let me offer my services as consultant, I can show you how to: -Create a button that can craft more than one item per user action -Make a crafting system that can preview correct statistics of an...
  2. colp2077

Where are the corporations?

Yea, agree completely. Did we even get the chance to get on the Arasaka carrier called the "Whale" that was teased in TV when loading during first act? Entire game feels to me like a lot of things didnt get into production due to rush to publish the game.
  3. colp2077

Where are the corporations?

Not sure if this is just me, but I was expecting more of the corpo involvement in the game. Things like: -Breaking into corp to steal some super secret tech -Being hire by corp for some tough job, perhaps even against other corp -Exploring more about corporations, their leaders, interests and...
  4. colp2077

Rain

Never thought about it, but I think the game does have bigger problems than this
  5. colp2077

How to claim your digital goodies and in-game rewards

I tried to claim, but it doesnt seem I got anything.
  6. colp2077

AN OPEN LETTER TO CD PROJECT RED...

:mad::coolstory:
  7. colp2077

I like this game.

The way I see it, the game is exceptionally above industry in some aspects, and underwhelming in others.
  8. colp2077

Enjoying your unfinished game but.. why?

:coolstory:
  9. colp2077

Favorite companion from any game?

:cry:
  10. colp2077

Refund problems

:p:p:p
  11. colp2077

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I also think you should have release later.
  12. colp2077

I like this game.

I like this game, but there is a lot to improve.
  13. colp2077

The lack of 3rd person view

This game doesnt really need 3rd person view
Top Bottom