Search results

+
  1. Uldihaa

After 1.05 hotfix, Delamain avatars start to cover up all incoming phone calls, what the fuck ?!

I've had that glitch since before the patch. Mine started after talking to the Dalemain rogue taxi in the Badlands during the "Epistrophy" mission. It was the last taxi I needed to deal with to finish the quest. Went back to Delamain HQ and Delamain's main screen was splitting like that. From...
  2. Uldihaa

Hotfix 1.05

Fixed an issue with Delamain’s image displayed on top of the current caller during phone calls. This has NOT been fixed. I still get Dalemain and the caller/called trying to exist in the same space, causing the image to shift and break along the "interference" lines that would normally be there.
  3. Uldihaa

[BUG] Video during calls pic included so spoiler warning.

They claim to have fixed it. It isn't fixed. Fixed an issue with Delamain’s image displayed on top of the current caller during phone calls. It's still there even after today's patch.
  4. Uldihaa

[BUG] Video during calls pic included so spoiler warning.

I have this exact same bug. It started after completing the Delamane Epistrophe quest. Even completing the follow-up quest Don't Lose Your Mind didn't fix it. This is incredibly frustrating and immersion-breaking to the point that I no longer want to play.
Top Bottom