Search results

+
  1. AfroSpectr3

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

If you ever plan on implementing the third person mechanic please play alot of Outriders. I think its gameplay would flow well in 3rd person Night City.
  2. AfroSpectr3

What would Fix the game for you?

30fps.
  3. AfroSpectr3

Hotfix 1.11

This thing is 15gb on PS4. Ill be honest. I don't know a thing about how patching works but it feels like there must be more to this patch than fixing a quest bug and item randomization. Spill them beans CDPR. We know this baby of yours still in development. Big ups on the surprise patch though...
  4. AfroSpectr3

The clothing system in this game needs to change

I don't know jack squat about the clothing system but I'm going to take a gamble that the clothing bits you acquire are determined by what you wear the longest. I have played atleast 50 hrs and I havent even met the vodoo boys yet. I keep restarting whenever there is a new patch. With regards...
  5. AfroSpectr3

Patch 1.1

Restarted on PS4. Performance improvement is noticeable but just barely. Resolution seems to stick around as well. Game performs far better at night. Decided I will skip time to the evenings every chance I get. About 5 hours in haven't met a single bug except for one graphical hitch on a corpse...
  6. AfroSpectr3

What game are you currently playing

I'm about to jump into Metro Exodus. Just got it dirt cheap with all the dlc. Should tide me over till patch 1.1 is out. Will be giving Ubisoft some money if 1.1 doesn't fix the Ps4 version. I'll take my hankering for a Cyberpunk videogame to Watchdogs Legion.
  7. AfroSpectr3

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Everyday the game crashes, every day there are new bugs. I'm thirty six hours in, barely done much of the mainstory I think. Been taking my time. But fudge! CDPR really screwed over those of us on the ps4 and xbox one. I finally get why its no longer on the PSN Store. I can't defend this shit...
  8. AfroSpectr3

Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

Perhaps patch in mod that can make it less lethal. Turn it on or off?
  9. AfroSpectr3

Another one. Monowire head dismemberement from stealth. Use ADS button to aim and throw monowire at target like lasso. Chop of head or incapacitate and drag towards player like in Read Dead.
  10. AfroSpectr3

Monowire garotte functionality in stealth. With monowire equipped. Hold grab button to use monowire to strangle target. I'm only a few hours in so I'm not sure whether this is a feature or not.
  11. AfroSpectr3

Hotfix 1.06

It might be bullshit but I found that after removing everything else from my PS4 Slims internal storage the game seems to be performing a little better. I'm not entirely sure. From my experience with the game being the only thing installed, my gunfights have performed a little better. On foot...
  12. AfroSpectr3

What happened to CDPR?

Had my first crash today. CDPR can no longer be defended. I'm playing on a PS4 Slim. Cyberpunk should be able to run on it as advertised. Finally decided to put the game down until it works as intended. Feeling weird about all of this. Bordering on pissed off and confused. What happened CDPR...
  13. AfroSpectr3

CDPR you can still fix this.

Just booted up 1.05 on my PS4 Slim. I'm playing on an old 900p monitor. Wow the difference. Restarted the game and officially another 5 hours in. All I'm dealing with is frame drops and the occasional texture pop-in. This game is awesome and it will get better. Whats funny is the game was taken...
  14. AfroSpectr3

Hotfix 1.05

Shout out to CDPR for the levels of badass thuggery on getting the games running right. I got the game on PS4 day one. Enjoyed the bugs in 1.04. Then the game gets pulled from the PSN store. I thought that was unfair. So game gets pulled, folks get refunds then 1.05 drops. I restart the game and...
  15. AfroSpectr3

CDPR you can still fix this.

Been into the game for the just a little over 4 hours I think on the base PS4. The game is a mess but at the same time its brilliant. Gameplay is extremely solid. Stories are exceedingly solid. I'm a loot fiend that knows little about rpging but I enjoy picking up everything in the game. The PS4...
Top Bottom