Search results

+
  1. quxxo

Hardcore Mode VS New Game+ (poll)

What would you want to see first? And by hardcore mode I mean something like Hardcore mode from Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4 - - hunger meter - sleep neccessity (can't sleep on the ground anymore) - illnesses - rebalanced economy - higher damage output for the player and enemies - static...
  2. quxxo

Gore System Appreciation thread

Whoever did the work on gore system should get a raise. It looks pretty gruesome and Fallout 1 style. FEEDBACK to the devs though: give us better ragdolls. The ones we have now feel like balloons and make some kills completely unsatisfying. Make ragdolls wiggle around after they got killed and...
  3. quxxo

WEAPON IDEAS - Post yours

My personal wishlist: Something like M32 mutliple grenade launcher. In the game it would have different versions loaded with different ammo: HE rounds, stinger rounds (non-lethal), incendiary rounds, gas rounds, and so on. (heavy weapons class) AR platform equivalent in 2077 with maybe one...
  4. quxxo

Ragdolls are terrible and unsatisfying

I don't how to describe it, but they just don't feel like they have any weight? Like they are balloons or something. some examples of the kind of ragdolls I like: - new vegas mod called "Ragdolls" - I like how enemies grab their limbs after getting shot at them. This isn't on the level of...
  5. quxxo

Generalized ammo types were a HUGE mistake (and looter shooter gameplay in general)

This game misses out a ton on having just four general ammo types. What makes Fallout so fun, is collecting all those different ammo types. It makes looting fun, since you have to manage your inventory. In CB2077 you never have to manage it. You just collect everything in your sight and its...
  6. quxxo

Sugestia - keybind na chodzenie w wolnym tempie

Dziwne że tego nie dodali w 1.2.
  7. quxxo

Future weapons wishlist (post yours)

Cyberpunk 2020 weapons for reference: http://www.ronin-tribal.com/piazza/Sheets/Cyberpunk 2020 - Weapons Listing.pdf My wishlist: >Arasaka Restraint Caster >Militech Taser >Militech RPG-A >White Phosphorous grenades (and it should work both as a smoke cover, and as an effective fire weapon)...
  8. quxxo

Brak interesujących broni w połowie gry

Mam wrażenie, że tak jakoś przy ~20 poziomie nowe bronie przestają się odblokowywać i są zastępowane klonami broni które już widziałeś, lecz z większym DPS. Spodziewałem się większego asortymentu, coś w stylu Fallouta. Brakuje mi wyrzutni rakiet, miniguna, miotaczy ognia i różnych tego typu...
  9. quxxo

Josh Sawyer (Fallout New Vegas director) explains some issues with the gameplay balance and UI

Source: https://jesawyer.tumblr.com At last, someone put to words my opinions and experience with the gameplay of this game.
  10. quxxo

Looter shooter mechanics were a mistake

Anyone else not finding mechanics related to loot fun? I'd prefer if they made loot static, like in New Vegas. The problem I have with those mechanics, is that I have to open inventory every 10 minutes and upgrade my equipment just to keep up with the difficulty. Second problem is that it's...
Top Bottom