Search results

+
  1. utbadstudent1

Conspiracy Theory time, (about delays, bugs and lackluster ow) Proceed if you have tinfoil hat on. If you like or enjoy the game, this isn't for you!

So, I have seen enough people who are in the camp that this game was put on the chopping table for a long time, some very basic features which you expect from an 8th generation gaming title be it in the category of RPG or Open World were missing. These had to be decisions and hard ones, beta...
  2. utbadstudent1

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

You said it best, I have also stopped after like 24 hours of playing
  3. utbadstudent1

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

Sorry for sounding crass but this notion seems dumb. CDPR has made games, they have played games and most importantly they had so much of source material to fall back upon. This game died at the hands of trying to get most amount of people to buy the copies and not to make the game, they had...
  4. utbadstudent1

Do you think CDPR will respond to the criticisms of its story, endings and gameplay?

As far as I remember, the game was buggy, had performance issues, some features were added but the game as a whole did not feel disjointed like this thing does. No matter how much they 'fix', it will never be a rpg, because I think it was never intended to be one, that for me is the saddest part
  5. utbadstudent1

Do you think CDPR will respond to the criticisms of its story, endings and gameplay?

What are you even talking about mate? This is the most mainstream game from an RPG game developer. Ffs, it feels like a GTA clone mixed with Borderlands (substract all the fun/crazy characters and shit to do)
  6. utbadstudent1

What came first, Keanu Reeves, or the turning the story entirely about Johnny Silverhand?

I think it's a mix of both, they might have realised that they don't have the capability to pull off the vision and added Keanu for mass appeal so that they can churn out a GTA clone with as minimal RPG elements as possible. I think the development of this game and the whole scam behind it would...
  7. utbadstudent1

Important Update

What about false advertising and misleading claims?
  8. utbadstudent1

pc players need refunds too

Yeah I don't remember that happening! I was playing TW3 on an old system so it was already a bit of a push for me :)
  9. utbadstudent1

Yeah heard that Sony news when I woke up. I don't know man, dialogue options are worthless, lifepaths literally have no consequences, neither do players actions and in Fo4 at the very least I could see my character all the time, from 3rd person the clothes I decided to wear and in dialogues the...
  10. utbadstudent1

Hehehe niicceeee 1608281990 Hmm agree but it sure as hell ain't an rpg, I think most of the people on this forum were expecting the game to be rpg, CDPR had zero intentions of delivering it, we got scammed!
  11. utbadstudent1

Yeah so many people are sycophants for CDPR, as if its not a billion dollar company but a mum&pop run shop. Also, I have this theory that CP2077 crossed the bubble its a mainstream game like GTA, because it sure as hell feels like a GTA clone mixed with Borderlands, so most people enjoy it for...
  12. utbadstudent1

Maybe, I don't really think so, CDPR will not allow that, if so much money is sucked from their system, just like my game their stock bubble would crash!
  13. utbadstudent1

Important Update

Well I had bought TW3, even when I played through most of it with a pirated copy, but I clearly remember TW3 wasn't this disjointed. In that lore, it was understandable why the normal civilians dont want to interact with my character that was super immersive, the same behavior here seems shoddy...
  14. utbadstudent1

Yeah I understand on their part, I am so happy I bought from steam and not from GOG, I feel so good that my 100% money is not going to that scam corporation 1608280466 Ohh that's why it was showing a pretty bloated time for my playthrough
  15. utbadstudent1

Important Update

FFS that was a joke, the things that CDPR falsely advertised or overpromised for this game are never going to be finished or brought to reality!
  16. utbadstudent1

I tried to get my refund from them, they expect me to play less than 2 hours, that is so impossible to come to grips with the fact that this is an unfinished, falsely advertised and overpromised game! I made this account up here, because I want a refund
  17. utbadstudent1

Important Update

Oh yes, that patch will be implemented in April of 2025 and by that time you'd also have to pay to enjoy the "ultimate" experience of Night City and there will be people calling you selfish for not paying up and expecting everything for free from this 'feel-good' corporation.
  18. utbadstudent1

🎉The Welcome Thread

Yeah I just wanted to thank CDPR for letting me be the beta tester for the game, it is truly a privilege. SO few companies in today's day & age, accept a full payment to let a whole lot of people test their game for them, once again I am extremely humbled and truly privileged! :)
Top Bottom