Search results

+
  1. lynxir

[POLL] V's partner

There is never "ideal" in love matters, relationships are usually a bit of work for everyone involved. For me it's Kerry - V could use someone a little more laid-back sometimes.
  2. lynxir

Which character do you dislike most?

Ohhh, that Relic 2.0 spec shard is an interesting find - never read it on my first playthrough and I'm still in Act 1 on my second (with a Nomad who reads every damn shard he finds, haha!). But yeah, it definitely doesn't leave any doubt that V died there in the landfill.
  3. lynxir

Maybe not the right thread for this discussion? I haven't honestly completely figured out how the whole dead-but-then-alive-again-V-thing is working. My theory was that V was definitely clinically dead for a short time (the brain stopped working) so the relic activated. In the moment it...
  4. lynxir

I agree with you on almost all points, was mostly trying to understand V-WalknTalknCorpse's view, tbh. ;)
  5. lynxir

Well depends how you define soul. If a soul or psyche are the mental abilities of a living being like reason, character, feeling, consciousness, memory then Johnny has all of that. So does V even though they died several times over the course of events. If I understand your arguments right then...
  6. lynxir

Maiko and Jotaro.
  7. lynxir

Players; how old are you? at least in your state of mind.

I'm 39, but I certainly don't look, feel or act my age most of the time. I've always been a bit of an outsider going (or sometimes stumbling down) my own way in life.
  8. lynxir

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

It's the interactive map from Piggyback (the publisher of the official guide). Here you go! :)
  9. lynxir

Who would you prefer "engram" was captured off of, Instead of silverhand?

Neil Gaiman, Alan Rickman or David Bowie would certainly be interesting! As a character from the game I'd probably go with Rogue, Kerry or Nancy.
  10. lynxir

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Isn't that also one of the Beat on the Brat twins dancing there on the right with the guy in the suit? - crazy!
  11. lynxir

Would you live in Night City in real life?

Definitely! But only if I was a badass like V or some celebrity like Kerry. Old little real me would probably be dead within hours. XD
  12. lynxir

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I felt actually very similar about the Nomad ending! It just wasn't the right one for my V.
  13. lynxir

Who Was Your Favourite Character And Why? (Potential Spoilers)

I voted Kerry, really liked what I saw of and in him. There is so much going on underneath that rockerboy-surface. Also his quests were fun and distracted me from V dying for a while. But Johnny and Panam are very close behind... also Vik - it's really hard to name just ONE favorite character...
  14. lynxir

I didn't like Jackie Welles [Spoilers]

Well, here you go ! You're welcome! :D (Personally I'd find a "I didn't like Judy"-thread even more entertaining, though! But I guess not a lot of people feel that way?)
  15. lynxir

What happened to the female "V" from 2018? (Poll Inside)

Yes, she was badass, would be really nice to get her as a preset!
  16. lynxir

“I Love You”?

V is a merc who is constantly risking their neck or murdering for someone else (okay yeah, the fixers pay them for that), so that's not really THAT special. In my case V also had a very deep and personal conversation with a Joytoy, so again, maybe not that special... at least not yet.
  17. lynxir

Things you'd like to see added to Photomode

Some sort of hacking pose (crouching, glowing eyes) and different sitting poses would make me very happy - so generally more poses would be awesome - maybe even a hugging pose?! I also like that "progress time"-suggestion a lot!
  18. lynxir

Always happy to help! :)
  19. lynxir

It's in Little China down the road from Afterlife, even has it's own Fast Travel point! It's also connected to a few side quests, so you will visit it sooner or later! :)
  20. lynxir

#Shutterpunk2077 — Photo Mode Contest Winners

3rd place of action is really cool, wow! Congrats to all you talented winners even though I don't necessarily agree with every choice made here. Would be nice to have a gallery of the top 100 entries or something.
Top Bottom