Search results

+
  1. GrecoDrakken

Why Gigs in Cyberpunk feels like a serious downgrade from Witcher contracts...

Yeah, districts and gangs have their stories and if I remember correctly on those trailers that showcase gangs, not even the database says things like the trailer. Exploration is not a big thing here, once you're given access to the open world, every mark is put on the map and there isn't...
  2. GrecoDrakken

Here is hoping that those little tweaks they hinted for updating ME 1 to today standards are those things, which are few. I'm also waiting for it. 1609916052 I didn't kill them because I was expecting that they had a bigger role in the story, considering that Alt was part of their plan and in...
  3. GrecoDrakken

Meredith it's kind of like Keira Metz in TW3, but even Keira being a one night stand, has her own questline and her final quest is not sex. Meredith doest not, her 'questline' depends if you kill her or not, answering her text and having sex. So many side characters feel like that. I think that...
  4. GrecoDrakken

Exactly some of them feel even like those anticlimatic pause text after some side quest in Mass Effect 1 where you have to read something that happened to your character, like a text adventure. Even some shards related to quests are wrongly placed, in places that are found after you finish the...
  5. GrecoDrakken

I noticed that too, some NCPD calls lead to gun for hire missions and some gigs open NCPD calls, there are way too much missions and names to keep track of. Don't get me wrong, I love how they connect, but the maps fills with so much marks that is hard to keep track of every single one of them...
  6. GrecoDrakken

I have the same thoughts on gigs being a lot like Ubisoft content, I love sci fi stories in general and read the potential of some the gigs, but they pretty much come down to stole that, kill that, etc. There are even some gigs where you don't even need to enter the zone to finish them and since...
  7. GrecoDrakken

Can they really implement a good AI on enemies and good behaviour on citizens?

I know what you mean and I agree, I don't expect the next gen AI, but some games, RPGs, handle difficulty better. Look at The Witcher 3, enemy AI isn't that great but their strengths and move set can make them hard. The abilites are there for something, if a high level character can stop time...
  8. GrecoDrakken

Can they really implement a good AI on enemies and good behaviour on citizens?

I finished it on hard, how people play with their V doesn't excuse that it's indeed a poor AI system. You just gotta be careful of enemy snipers and netrunners. Sometimes enemies can be pushy and agressive, sometimes they're just running for cover and taking so much time attacking. NCPD AI is...
  9. GrecoDrakken

GIG:MIA

I had to reload my save before getting to the guy, you have to be near your car for ''Press X to wait''.
  10. GrecoDrakken

Mass Effect 5

I don't expecting anything from BioWare, I bought Andromeda and Anthem at release and both disappoint me, story wise wasn't as interesting as Dragon Age or ME. I just hope they don't mess up the remastered of the trilogy. I felt a kind of closure with ME 3, I really don't need another sequel. I...
  11. GrecoDrakken

Game is too Easy on "Very Hard"

Yeah and to top all, there's whole other branch of perks locked and it appears con the 2018 gameplay, still on retail and probably obtainable in expansion. Exactly and it sums pretty much why I feel so gray with CP2077.
  12. GrecoDrakken

I agree, it doesn't make sense if you already cut the content.
  13. GrecoDrakken

I'm playing it on hard, but it pretty much comes to the same as very hard. Compared to how The Witcher 3 handled difficulty is weird that this just feels more like pointless choice since food isn't even needed because stims are plentyfull and having said bonus of food items makes the game a...
  14. GrecoDrakken

Josh Sawyer (Fallout New Vegas director) explains some issues with the gameplay balance and UI

I do think the UI needs a little work, it's pretty and all but the more you play, the messier it gets. There's no way to just see unread shards/database or filter icons in the map, even searching for food related items (which I've found myself not using in my playthrough with how much...
  15. GrecoDrakken

The loot system is garbage

After 80 hours of gameplay, I see no problem with there being too much loot, but rather of crafting/economy system being to expensive for a single playthrough. Either you dismantle or sell, and even choosing one or the other I see no way of completly getting all the cars, cyberware and upgrading...
  16. GrecoDrakken

Understand the Problem with Cyberpunk, Request Suggest features/game balance and be positive!

I have to add to rebalance the Street Cred/Rep to be slower to level up. I reached max street cred finishing not even half of the available quest/gigs/reports on the map and being level 29, just by doing some side quest and clean up gigs/reports on Watson distrrict. Which contrary to The Witcher...
  17. GrecoDrakken

Rayfield Caliburn ruined all the cars

I kinda disagree, while the Caliburn is the fastest car, it's also easier to loose control even on roads. I find myself enjoying bikes and other cars more because they're easier to control and I find cars in general no that enjoyable to drive with the weird AI driving skills that can just stand...
  18. GrecoDrakken

Too lack of sex scenes and Element of love.

I agree, I romanced Panam with my V, but completing River's stoyline is weird, contrary to Panam where you continously flirt with her in her storyline to her climax (sex scene). I wasn't given flirty options with River which makes it weird that his final mission is so flirty and you can't even...
  19. GrecoDrakken

Iconic weapons should scale with the player level minus 1 or 2

Or at the very least decrease the crafting materials needed to upgraded. It's kinda of difficult but you're left with two choices. Either focus your playthrough con crafting or earning money, Because cars and cyberware are expensive in their own way.
  20. GrecoDrakken

Dev Appreciation Thread

I really love some of the mechanics and oh boy did some of the animation of important characters looks so real. I hope you keep the good work and enjoy holidays.
Top Bottom