Search results

+
  1. T

E3 2018 like world density with streaming mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/526 I figured out how to make the game load absolutely everything regardless of performance cost, or how fast your going :)
  2. T

PC Mod - Alternate Crowd Behavior

I've been playing with the settings that are available to modify how the NPC crowds in the game are generated and behave to try and make them feel a little more like people and less like robots. Still a long way to go yet but I personally like this alot more than the default settings. Is this...
  3. T

Clothing items that are invisible

I didn't equip them for obvious reasons, however you can see I have 2 clothing items that have no image. if you equip them, they are invisible and your character appears naked
  4. T

Line-Of-Sight calculations are bugged

There seems to be a major issue with LOS calculation that lets you (and enemies) see through solid objects at certain angles If I look directly at the edge of the window, I can see through this building for smart locking. Happens all over the map not just in this spot
  5. T

2020 Police sirens a part of background noise

When your exploring Night City, you will hear once in a while the familar sound of todays police sirens driving down a road in the distance. The problem is that no emergency services in 2077 world use sirens that sound like this. There is also the fact that there are 0 police cars driving...
  6. T

Why do shop owners have non-sensical dialogue?

What is with the shop owners in this game? Not a single one has dialogue that makes any sense! One of them says 'Ive got something I really need to say" and then proceeds to say nothing else. Another acts like they have something super urgent when you walk 'oh, so nows a good time then?" and...
  7. T

"Improved" hair rendering

Ive been messing with rendering options under the hood and especially with how hair is rendered as I find it looks too flat without much shine to it. Here is my results so far. Left is the original game and right is the new settings. Basically I increased the amount of diffuse spread through...
  8. T

Took a ride on the rollercoaster, now I can't call a vehicle

My * rating of this game started at 4, now its at 2. The number of bugs and issues I have faced is getting rediculous. So the quest for the rollercoaster never spawned in my game, but you can fix it anyway and ride it, which I did. When I got off the vehicle icon on the hud was not there...
  9. T

Invisible walls around rocks

Why on earth are there invisible walls around rocks in the desert? Who thought that was a good idea? 100% small enough to jump over with cyber legs, 100% surrounded by invisible walls
  10. T

Never got 'Machine Gun' quest

So I have Skippy but I never got this quest a few days later. Im now at the end of the game with sparse else to do and wanted to 100%. Is there something else other than getting Skippy that needs to happen? Ive finished all the psycho quests
  11. T

Self Aware Vending Machine quest bugged

I did this quest but the marker never went away. Now when I go here nothing happens
  12. T

Road navmesh has many broken points

After modding the game to allow maximum traffic this became extremely noticeable. I thought it might have been my 'mod' however after visiting a few of these places in an unmodded game the issue is in the base game, its just much less noticeable with less traffic. There are points all over...
  13. T

See this? See That? You can't have that - Cyberpunk 2077

After playing for almost 200 hours I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Cyberpunk and I would recommend it to anyone, with some expectation-setting disclaimers. I find the story to be great, acting great, combat fun and obviously graphics are amazing. But for myself one thing keeps eating at...
  14. T

River runs over people in 'Ride with River' part of The Hunt mission

Oh my I just laughed my absolute ass off. In the car with River driving in a super serious mission with a tense vibe in the car. Were on the clock investigating a missing child and River drives right over a joytoy standing too close to the road just before the destination. All the people around...
  15. T

Suggestions to improve AI mechanics in the game for a better open world experience

There are many systems controlling the open world that I would love to see completely replaced with more complex and robust systems seen in other games with a similar playstyle however realistically I don't see that happening. With the exception of police, I think the choices are grounded...
  16. T

Please add all the Cybernetic Arms and Legs we see on NPC's as purchasable upgrades

When you walk around Night City looking at all the different NPC's, there are so many awesome cybernetic arms and legs on display. Gold, Chrome, Black, Industrial, Tech, Military. If the average Joe in Night City can afford these implants surely V can too. And with the models already being in...
  17. T

Gameplay changes that use existing systems and simple additions to improve world immersion

The story based elements, gunplay, levelling and gear are all quite enjoyable and I've sunk over 100 hours into Cyberpunk now! There are issues but nothing that seriously detracts from these elements with perhaps the exception of combat ai which is a little simplistic. However that'd be a lot...
Top Bottom