Search results

+
  1. warner11

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gets a FREE next-gen update on December 14th!

x box gamer here - can anyone tell me is there a difference between the game of the year edition and the complete edition? I want to get the next gen update but don’t know if my copy is eligible? really confusing branding
  2. warner11

Rain????

Had a weird visual bug on one of the paralez gigs. v gets into the car with the paralez couple. It’s raining outside and both of them look wet and shiny from the rain even though they are still inside.
  3. warner11

Hotfix 1.12

I assumed as much but thanks for confirming. A few people have said in other threads they believed the vulnerability affected all versions of the game regardless of ability to mod.
  4. warner11

Hotfix 1.12

PS4 player - system not even recognising there’s an update to download. many one else on PS4 able to download the update? not even sure if the issue is relevant to PS4 players?
  5. warner11

Would you buy it again?

Certainly won’t be preordering a game anytime soon. Too many let downs.
  6. warner11

[SOLVED] IMPORTANT: PC version vulnerability

This thread makes for quite unpleasant reading. get your sh*t together CDPR
  7. warner11

[Spoiler Alerts] Canon Story

In Witcher 3 you are asked a number of questions about how you played Witcher 2 that have consequences on whether certain characters are alive and other circumstances. however if they tried something similar with cyberpunk 2 - that would be so complex in terms of creating multiple starting...
  8. warner11

V is a gendered character

Totally agree. at first I couldn’t decide if it was just poor writing/poor voice acting with male V but the more I’ve played with a female V the more I agree with this point. I don’t think it’s a surprise that nearly all promo footage of the game utilised a female V. regardless, the game...
  9. warner11

Are Mods coming to console ?

im not pretending to understand the specifics but Bethesda seemed to work out community created mods for console? :shrug: The only rule was that the mod could not introduce user created content - so only assets that already existed in the game.
  10. warner11

Hotfix 1.11

Playing on PS4 and after hotfix 1.11 I’ve noticed that all the clothing items v started with as well as the bonus Witcher themed gear from GOG have all levelled up to my current level. A massive jump! anyone else noticed this?
  11. warner11

Hotfix 1.11

Thanks for the fix CDPR - happy to be back playing in NC!
  12. warner11

Upcoming Hotfix

Yeah I reported the issue and received an email back similar to the Twitter post above. I also think they are trying to figure out what is causing the problems. There’s clearly a deeper issue where they make changes and more issues are caused in the code. if I were them I’d be deep diving to...
  13. warner11

Favorite book?

Kafka On The Shore by Haruki Murakami
  14. warner11

..._ V } Woman or Man?

It often feels to me like devs put a lot of thought into female V. I feel like the story and Vs relationships fit better with female V. Especially with Jackie as that older brother figure. could totally be a voice acting thing but it just seems to work better. I play a male V and my wife...
  15. warner11

Patch 1.1

Incorrect - I didn’t have any bugs - completed down on the street mission with no issues. That was several hours of gameplay ago. installed patch. Load game. Takamura calls for no reason instantly and it’s a blank square and can’t do anything. it’s a new bug.
  16. warner11

Patch 1.1

Any guesses on when we might get a hot fix for this takamura bug? I just want to be able to enjoy this game and it feels like that’s asking too much. I’m not adding in demands or a wish list (however legitimate they may be). Just want to play the game I paid good Eddie’s for. :giveup:
  17. warner11

Gangs turning into goody bags?

If this is the case... man that’s so lame. Cyberpunk 16- bit Quick load up streets of rage!
  18. warner11

How to claim your digital goodies and in-game rewards

New users have to contribute at least 10 posts before they can create new posts of their own. However like everything CDPR it’s a little buggy - I’ve done way over 10 posts but I’m still unable to create discussions of my own.
  19. warner11

Patch 1.1

Please stop conflating your terms. The economy is not a BUG it is just poor game design. Takamura calling and not hanging up and preventing you from performing simple tasks, preventing progression and thus breaking the game - is a BUG. So while I agree with what you say - the economy and so...
  20. warner11

Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

Ah damn it
Top Bottom