Search results

+
  1. Twtv_itsChefu

Hotfix 1.06

Finally we can hoard items like there is nothing matters
  2. Twtv_itsChefu

Save files are corrupted

After 5.5MBs load times get significantly longer. After 8.192 your save gets corrupted can't be used again have to get back to an older one.
  3. Twtv_itsChefu

Save files are corrupted

Everything bloats save file. Whatever you do as long as you progress save file size will go up but if you don't focus on crafting and play only main and side missions you can end the game. On my first walkthrough I never encountered this issue because I wasn't crafting I always used what I found...
  4. Twtv_itsChefu

Save files are corrupted

yo dude pls don't type anything to this thread you obviously have no idea how this file corruption works you are missinforming players. Getting rid of your invetory doesn't work I tried I literally went in game and sold more items than I crafted and still my file size didn't change at all. DON'T...
  5. Twtv_itsChefu

Save files are corrupted

even if you don't do that files size goes up no matter what you do not just crafting. Anything you do increases file size crafting is just the cherry on top, if you craft you can instantly get this result. This concerns everyone. Also if you get to 5.5 MB it gives you a black screen before...
  6. Twtv_itsChefu

Save files are corrupted

This is the second hottest topic guys, who would have thought that a bug like this got this much attention. Well people who actually gave hours and dedicate them selves to this game did. People who bought this game and want to explore everything in it did. This not only concerns players who...
  7. Twtv_itsChefu

Save files are corrupted

maybe thats some other problem but we are certain that if your save file get over 8 MB it gets corrupted if you wanna prove me wrong send me a 9MB save file. Also it is caused by playing game so much that you exceed a limit and fastest way to get to it is crafting which is a playstyle that is...
  8. Twtv_itsChefu

Hotfix 1.05

Did you guys fix save corruption due to reaching maximum file size due to crafting
  9. Twtv_itsChefu

Save files are corrupted

after 5.5 MBs it takes about a minute to load saves. Maybe it was their safeguard maybe they knew there was a problem with it. Who knows I just hope they fix this ASAP
  10. Twtv_itsChefu

Save files are corrupted

Cleaning your inventory won't help. This is probably caused by game tracking your stats just make sure you have a returnable manual save we can't do anything until they fix this thing
  11. Twtv_itsChefu

Save files are corrupted

Crafting just brakes the save file for some reason. I got my crafting to level 18. crafted 10000 maxdoc v1 and then disassembled them. went out to check my file size, it went up about 3MB and I am sure if I kept doing it I could corrupt my file and the funny thing is even if you get rid of those...
Top Bottom