Search results

+
  1. Techno_Core

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

Nonetheless... You're giving them credit for future content they haven't created yet?
  2. Techno_Core

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

You're giving them credit for future content they haven't created yet? And I think you got a typo there, you wrote "nope" should be "yep" because you're agreeing with what I said.
  3. Techno_Core

A question about The Heist, Johnny and You. (SPOILERS)

I usually take a very slow in-depth approach to open-world RPG's like CP2077, but once I realized the rest of the game map was closed to you, I treated the opening of the game more like a tutorial level you need to get through before the real game started. So I went straight to The Heist.
  4. Techno_Core

Sure, I'd like to think it to. But there's no particular think its the case. 1618347408 Didn't the Polish govt threaten them with action if they didn't fix the game? That's not a theory. My point being you can't give CDPR too much credit when the fact is they are being directed by an outside...
  5. Techno_Core

Ok, I was replying though to the OP who seemed to be saying that CDPR's statement should remove doubt about the game's future. Besides the patch they put out more likely reflects CDPR's legal responsibilities to fix the game because of action taken by their govt and an announcement of future DLC...
  6. Techno_Core

Why does CDPR saying saying something remove doubt? Isn't one of the reasons people are upset is because of all the thing CDPR said that ended up no being true?
  7. Techno_Core

What went wrong? Jason Schreier about CP2077

Well when you say, "the state of the game" are you simply referring to the bugs and broken systems? Because that is a very different issue from the fact the game was woefully lacking in features, content and scope that CDPR was telling us were in the game. And that is not because of Covid. Keanu...
  8. Techno_Core

Can we please stop the 'it was promised' nonsense?

It is true the game was heavily marketed, promoted and sold on features that are not in the game. It's not just features. The scope of the game itself is so much less than what we were led to believe. And we were led to believe that why and by who? Because CDPR very deliberately wanted people to...
  9. Techno_Core

Who would you prefer "engram" was captured off of, Instead of silverhand?

As far as I understood it (and lord knows I may not have, the story is all over the place) Saburo just wanted it for his own immortality? And yes, she was gone but being the original creator of the soulkiller it's possible she left a copy of her engram behind whne she escaped?
  10. Techno_Core

Well there'd be no game then. You just sit and chat.
  11. Techno_Core

I didn't like Jackie Welles [Spoilers]

It was really obvious the devs were trying to force an emotional bond between V and Jackie but I just never felt it. I didn't dislike him and I suppose I could have come to like him but the game acted like we were best friends and V was devastated by his loss but my response was always... "Sure...
  12. Techno_Core

This! This makes so much more sense in the context of the game. I know I've seen it discussed before but I'm still fuzzy on how/why it was decided to put a 50yo engram of a terrorist/rocker who hates Arakasa onto their prototype chip that was essentially intended to be used only for Saburo?
  13. Techno_Core

How are all of Silverhand's crew still alive and young in 2077?

All of the reasonable in-game answers aside it likely reflects the fact that the game's story was re-written late in it's development cycle. In one of the trailers you can hear on the radio talking about Silverhand dying last year. So... I'm guessing the 50 year jump was added later in...
  14. Techno_Core

Anybody actually bothering with these updates?

Like the OP, even though I'm on PC with relatively good performance (but a ton of graphical glitches(, my issues with the game are how far it falls short of being a fully fleshed out open-world RPG. I'm waiting for CDPR to address that. Bug fixes are important but bugs aren't the core problem...
  15. Techno_Core

The degree of discussion around 1st/3rd person, modding V, and V vs the endings, is evidence of CDPR being onto something...

I believe I articulated it quite well, I just used many fewer words to do it.
  16. Techno_Core

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

Starting my first game on the Corp life path, excited to experience the Cyperpunk corp lifestyle, finding out 10min in you're kicked out of the corp and are essentially a streetkid.
  17. Techno_Core

The degree of discussion around 1st/3rd person, modding V, and V vs the endings, is evidence of CDPR being onto something...

Actually they marketed on giving us more than what other games have given us. With respect to the actual game, they gave us far less than other much older open-world games gave us years ago. As far as embracing it, other than acknowledging bugs, has CDPR given any indication they acknowledge...
  18. Techno_Core

What happened to quest design in Cyberpunk 2077?

The game launched before they completed it.
Top Bottom