Search results

+
  1. Techno_Core

A little worrying

It's a little worrying that CPDR's stance seems to be the problem is bugs and performance on PS4/XB1 with no mention of the shallow/incomplete stories/romances, the clumsy illusion of choice, the enormous amount of missing promised content, or just shallow/missing basic RPG elements that we'd...
  2. Techno_Core

BD Idea

So CP2077 has a nice photomode but no video editor as some GTA games have had. CPDR should incorporate a video recording/editor and let them be saved as BD's other players a can purchase in stores in game so players can share their adventures in game. I know a silly and minor thing way WAY down...
  3. Techno_Core

CP Soundtrack

Random Observation: I was speeding through the streets of Night City on my Kusanagi at night and it occurred to me Queen's soundtrack for the Highlander would be perfect here too.
  4. Techno_Core

The Johnny/Keanu Issue

I know there is a lot of opinion on all sides about Silverhand dominating the main storyline and how maybe it was that way because Keanu wanted it but this (I think. I haven't read most of this forum) is different take on it. As I was playing today it occurred to me that the problem with Johnny...
  5. Techno_Core

Doesn't 50 years seem a little long?

I didn't think about it much at first but after a while the idea that Silverhand died 50 years ago seems sorta... off. I mean in the flashbacks things superficially seem the same. Araska's plan and use for Soulkiller is 50 years along? And Rogue, Kerry and the rest of the band are in their late...
  6. Techno_Core

Delamain and Tarot?

Just a couple of quick questions: 1. After finishing Delamain's quest line where you rescue him, is there more? Because it's Cyberpunk I kinda thought helping out a quasi-AI was gonna turn into something down the road but but I did those quests at the beginning of my 150hr playthrough so by the...
  7. Techno_Core

Any Hyperion Fans?

I'm a big Hyperion fan and playing a Fem V running around with a digital AI in my head is really giving me that Brawne Lamia vibe.
  8. Techno_Core

Ludonarrative dissonance

First of all, YAY I got to use that phrase! Secondly, personally I think it's a mistake to have gone through the incredible lengths the devs went through to achieve creating Night City, to give me such an amazing open world to play in, but then narratively tell me I'm dying quickly. I mean, it...
  9. Techno_Core

The Arasakas (SPOILERS)

So I got to the end, and ran through 4 (of what I've heard listed as 6 or 7 endings?) and all other big issues with the ending(s) aside (lotta other posts about that) I was struck by the fact that if I chose Johnny/Rogue or Panam there's no showdown with the Arasakas. I was POSTIVIE that at some...
  10. Techno_Core

Music Option

I've posted before saying I wish there was a custom radio station (like GTA has done) and it got me thinking about the music and how hard it must be for a game studio to license enough music to make a really robust network of radio stations for open-world games because of the cost. And I had...
  11. Techno_Core

Akira Simulator

Ok, look... I'm not an idiot. I can see as I play all the glaring missing content and bugs. But I'm not a good judge because if they had just marketed the game as "Kaneda's bike from Akira Simulator" I'd still be ALL IN. I've never enjoyed such a flawed incomplete game so much. I sure hope the...
  12. Techno_Core

Follow the River References

The Joan McClain and Henry Callahan references in the Follow the River mission... :whistle:MUAH!!!!!:whistle: That's some fine storytelling there. Hat's off, Devs.
  13. Techno_Core

[SPOILER] Corp Lifepath?

So my first run through I chose Corp cause I'm total tool and wanted the sexy clothes, hot cars and the power to crush the lives of scum! But running through the intro chapter I'm kicked out of the corp and running StreetKid missions with Jackie like in the first 10 min. So I restarted (also...
  14. Techno_Core

Need Some Cyberspace in my Cyberpunk

I'll admit it took me a while to notice it was missing, but this game needs some kind of cyberspace environment to enter and explore. I play as a netrunner and even in my apt my internet is some webpages. Ew. :ROFLMAO: Entering Cyberspace is a pretty fundamental aspect of the genre, no? So I...
Top Bottom