Search results

+
  1. dstrelek

SUGGESTION: Reset events after sleeping and/or main story completion.

Totally agree with this idea. If they can implement it, it would be awesome. While I am nowhere near clearing the map (although I'm on my second playthrough), it would be cool if the fixers would continue to dole out missions and the NCPD trouble spots kept showing up. One of my main joys with...
  2. dstrelek

NPC netrunners, etc.

Check what part of the city you were in. Generally, at the beginning, everything around Arasaka tower is downright lethal, and they are totally capable of one-shotting you.
  3. dstrelek

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Thanks for the update. I appreciate you guys laying your cards on the table. The only thing I have to say is with these new updates and DLC's...take your time!! Test it, get it right. I think most of us would be willing to wait for a great finished product rather than more of the bug ridden...
  4. dstrelek

NPC netrunners, etc.

For those having problems, make sure to pay attention to the threat level listed on the map for each mission icon and trouble spot icon. If it says "Very High", you are gonna get flatlined unless you are very stealthy. Once the threat level drops to "High", the mission/spot is doable, but you...
  5. dstrelek

Can't belive they cut out the humanity cost from the game

Essentially if you drop below 1 Essence, your dancing with death. Magic heal spells will almost never work on you (unless the caster is extremely skilled), and even normal healing takes a hit. Dropping to 0 Essence means your dead, so technically your character can exist at 0.1 Essence. But I...
  6. dstrelek

Yes. It's the same idea. However, since Shadowrun takes a more metaphysical approach to it, the logical arguments that are cropping up in this thread about Humanity don't apply to Essence. (Mages and Shaman's NEVER get chromed if they can help it. Each drop in Essence reduces their magical...
  7. dstrelek

[SUGGESTIONS]NUDITY MEGATHREAD Ver 2.0.7.7- REMOVE CENSORSHIP AND BRING BACK WHAT ADVERTISED

Bring it back. It's an adult game FOR adults. Editing nudity is ridiculous.
  8. dstrelek

Why the person above you should be banned

All of the above banned for not getting Iszdope's BBoy ban reference (except me...and them...obviously... :LOL: )
  9. dstrelek

Your favourite commercial/poster ingame?

I was actually curious enough about that one to look up the translation of "Zeig Dich". It means "Show yourself". I also get a kick out of Mr. Stud, since I dabble in Voice acting and can mimic that commercial perfectly. It's the cadence and the pitch of the ad that makes me grin every time.
  10. dstrelek

That would definitely be a mechanic I'd like to see put back into the game. Shadowrun has the same mechanic, but it's called Essence instead (since magic is also a thing in Shadowrun). The more cyberware you install, the more your essence tanks, so as a chromed up Street Samurai, you have to...
  11. dstrelek

Banned for starting a fight.
  12. dstrelek

Banned for being judgmental.
  13. dstrelek

Banned because you'll never fit a tinfoil hat over those antlers.
  14. dstrelek

BANHAMMMMMMERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The mighty Banhammer sweeps away all previous inanities regarding the sacred Ban.)
  15. dstrelek

Banned because your smoking ruined everybody else's breakfast. :LOL:
  16. dstrelek

HELP! Please explain cold blood.

No, obviously not. I just thought I'd mention it since people were mentioning the Sandevistan.
  17. dstrelek

HELP! Please explain cold blood.

Just a note regarding Sandevistan and Synaptic Accelerator. If you install both, make sure you let the Synaptic Accelerator run it's full course BEFORE activating the Sandevistan. If you don't, the Accelerator duration will end and chop off any remaining Sandevistan duration.
  18. dstrelek

Banned for drinking coffee when there are serious matters to attend to!
  19. dstrelek

Banned. Because cats and dogs, living together...mass hysteria!!
  20. dstrelek

Banned!! Because there can be only one...
Top Bottom