Search results

+
  1. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

I was rewatching Stargate SG-1 on netflix lol. Just crafting bounce backs and max docs.
  2. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

Well, I'd prefer a 2-3 min load over losing 100+ hours again. Hopefully, they look into the actual bloat cause or a garbage collection code after the holidays.
  3. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

Thanks so much. Hope all of you at CDPR enjoy your holidays with your family
  4. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

Summary: Map "discovery" leads to the most file size increase. After that, the game more or less stabilizes. It will still grow as you progress through missions, but not nearly as much as when you are first discovering things. Crafting appears to be the main cause of bloat. Item hoarding...
  5. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

@EnnyRose I didnt do the can route. I crafted normal for a while. Ran out of components and discovered, through looking at dismantling the bounce backs that they were cheaper to make and gave more. Then spent a stupid amount of time using those to make more components. Then I made the blue...
  6. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

I was not glitching. On the profile being used. That was the profile that corrupted. However, based on the data spikes and what we've since discovered. I believe those spikes that line up are story or map progression. They arent exact because none plays the exact same way. Mine is longer...
  7. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

I've linked all my tests in this previous post. https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/save-files-are-corrupted.11052596/page-47#post-12516731 IIRC it was a decent chunk for each new location you discover for the first time. Discovering all of them (through driving everywhere for...
  8. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

Tested the duping glitch at a terminal; can confirm, it does NOT increase the save file size. Made 100 Epic and legendary components, a few weapons and about a thousand of the silly paintings you can sell for money. Save file doesn't change size. Ironic since our games were corrupted by using...
  9. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

Thanks for trying that. I was actually trying to get the quest for the space oddity painting to try this with the painting and various items and components. Still going to test it out myself to see if your test is replicable with the same outcome. But seeing that someone has tried this actually...
  10. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

Did a limited test of crafting mods (the in game mods for weapons and clothing). Crafting 1 blue spt32 grad sniper rifle increased file size 1kb. crafting 4 rifles increased by 3kb. I'm estimating that each rifle is ~0.75kb. What caught my attention however was the armadillo (armor increase)...
  11. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

Between my last post and this, I see a few people have encountered much the same as I regarding file save increase through normal gameplay. However, Im posting because I just did a quest I remember from my corrupted save that had two outcomes. I had to retrieve a laptop, and in the basement...
  12. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

I restarted my game after a corruption issue a few days ago. Since then, been keeping track of sav.dat sizes based on what happens in game. The following posts are what I've encountered so far...
  13. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

As I posted a few times after losing my crafting build. Doing a playthrough while avoiding most crafting, the majority of normal file size increase comes from discovering each location of the map for the first time. Once you've done that, the game increases in file size much slower. Main...
  14. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

This is the post Arctic is referencing I belive. (not sure why the subtitle is regarding a different post, at least for me) https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/save-files-are-corrupted.11052596/page-33#post-12504350 Assuming you've already explored/"discovered" each location on...
  15. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

My cyberpunk 2077 save file is 130+ mbs. Means nothing unless the person can prove the actual sav.dat file is as large as they say. And tbh... the way they come off with their comment, I'm not sure I would trust the screenshot not to be altered.
  16. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

Check this post I made. It lines up with what FlorettaV's mentioned their game file size is. https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/save-files-are-corrupted.11052596/page-33#post-12504350 Edit: with regards to the save file size increase... If they remove a limit altogether...that...
  17. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

Just an update from my play from last night (which is now 9ish pages ago) regarding normal game play and file size increase. That is, how much the game seems to grow through normal play and why (theory). Which doesn't leave much room for people to 100% complete, if at all (depending on bloat...
  18. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

The sad fact is this popped up nearly a week ago. It only gained traction in the review sites this weekend. But if you check the first post in the thread here and elsewhere, you'll see this isnt something that just popped up a day or two ago. Just checked first page. It looks like the thread...
  19. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

Just an update on my new playthrough doing no crafting other than when absolutely needed (dismantling weapons for weight capacity). sitting in the hotel of the act 1 mission Heist = 2119kb In the apartment immediately after the mission (Act 2 start) = 2271kb Sold items and Started Delamain...
  20. Duskguy

Save files are corrupted

GOG forums has a post about it or something. Earlier in the thread I posted the response I got from technical support. Long and short of it is: "they" are aware of the problem, "someone" is looking into it and load a save file less than 8mb to continue playing. As far as posts, tweets or...
Top Bottom