Search results

+
  1. dcarpenter85

Hotfix 1.11

Why is this a 15gb patch on PS5 to fix two small issues?
  2. dcarpenter85

Getting Warmer still bugged(fixed)

This is STILL an issue in 1.10. Unbelievable.
  3. dcarpenter85

Getting Warmer still bugged(fixed)

But they are relevant to Trophy/Achievement progression and for a lot of players that is a bigger deal than just the main story. I know myself I ended up with 99.9% completion of all of the gigs only to be blocked out of the platinum trophy by the getting warmer gig not starting since the fixer...
  4. dcarpenter85

Bug in mission SOS: Merc Needed ( Help )

I had to create a new character to complete this quest on PS5. I was one gig away from Platinum trophy and was unable to complete it. So I had to create a new character and play through nearly the entire story again as well as get street cred high enough to do all the Westbrook gigs over again...
  5. dcarpenter85

Hotfix 1.05

I can confirm Getting Warmer is still broken on my 65 hours played save on PS5. I really hope you can fix this since it is the last gig on my map to complete in order to get the platinum trophy :(
  6. dcarpenter85

Hotfix 1.05

Yeah don't get your hopes up yet, it's not actually fixed. Wakako still won't call to start the gig.
  7. dcarpenter85

Hotfix 1.05

The getting warmer gig is 100% still bugged. Wakako never calls when we approach the building and thus the gig never starts. For many of us, this is preventing our platinum trophy. Literally the last gig I have left in the game to complete. I really hope it's not a situation where if your save...
  8. dcarpenter85

Hotfix 1.05

Great list of fixes here but unfortunately one of the bugs you listed as being fixed is most definitely not fixed, at least not for me on PS5. The gig 'Getting Warmer' still will not start when I approach the location. Wakako never calls me and the building remains locked up tight. This happens...
Top Bottom