Search results

+
  1. StrontiumD0g

FSR 3, when can the community expect it!

Just pointing out that the tech exists and at one point Cyberpunk, which with RT is one of the more demanding games out was said to have it added. The incredibly poorly ported Last of Us part 1 now zips around at max settings at a crazy speed. Please could we just know if it's coming or not?
  2. StrontiumD0g

FSR 3, when can the community expect it!

I can confirm that Starfield is PERFECT as in almost double the frames at max at no discernible visual cost. I am concerned that the Cyberpunk FSR 3 mod is damaging my 3070 laptop through overheating so I am quite desperate to get a proper implementation.
  3. StrontiumD0g

Dolby Atmos in Cyberpunk 2077?

On PC you have to go to audio settings and it's a surprisingly irritating experience, but most things are in windows 11.
  4. StrontiumD0g

Thanks for the Patch but FSR 3.0?

Basically just that. I doubt I was the only person hoping that this, which has to be one of the last updates was going to contain legitimate, non modded FSR 3.0 support. Those of us who have used the mod know how we can get RT Ultra on a 3070 laptop in Dogtown with this magic tech. So...
  5. StrontiumD0g

[BUG] Blood pump unequips iteself after using 3 cunsumables

I get that all the time but when changing to a new area.
  6. StrontiumD0g

New Metro Narrative.

Obviously this was a joke thread. Just wanna say thanks for CDPR for all they've done since 1.5
  7. StrontiumD0g

New Metro Narrative.

Dear CDPR, Having played the Ukrainian classic FPSs Metro 2033, Last light and Exodus. I'm very dissapointed that you did not make as much of an effort with the Metro narrative in your recent, long awaited Metro expansion. Please make more effort in the future. Best regards. Strontium.
  8. StrontiumD0g

Should V be the protagonist of Project: Orion? [Spoilers]

I think Vs story is finished but the the decisions V made in Cyberpunk 2077 should be continued into Cyberpunk 2.
  9. StrontiumD0g

What does this mean in the PC specific settings?

PC-SPECIFIC Adjusted graphics setting presets to provide a higher quality setup It's somewhat vague. Does it mean that graphics have been improved and that lower GPU users should reduce their settings? It seems a fair bit slower (Laptop i7 9750h 1660ti, 16gb huge SSD).than 1.52 at the...
  10. StrontiumD0g

Players, do you have a hobby?

I go to the gym regularly. I live near a lake so I sometimes get a chance to sail a small 2 man boat. Also I'm trying to learn a third language, not with much success, I was studying Russian but I stopped that because.. Yeah well.. I'm studying French instead which is easier.. Also I Garden...
  11. StrontiumD0g

FSR 2.0

Yeah! I just found out today. Which makes my slightly irritable post redundant. Really happy. Great to hear. 1662697676 1662697867
  12. StrontiumD0g

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

I can sell my fists ie my "ganic" fists, not Gorilla arms in a shop I get no money but apparently they cost 18€ to buy back. Please put FSR 2.0 in the game post patch the performance has got worse.
  13. StrontiumD0g

FSR 2.0

With all due respect not adding FSR 2.0 has to be one of the most surprising and bizarre decisions I have seen. I literally bought my 1660ti gaming laptop in March 2020 when the game was supposed to come out. Please don't punish me and others for having older GPUs when there is software which...
  14. StrontiumD0g

RPG & unjustified expectations?

I love the game, and maybe I'll be mocked for saying this but for me this has the potential to be the best game ever.... However.... There are so many RPG based issues. The crafting now that you can buy components cheaply makes the difficulty a joke, many seemingly completey different responses...
  15. StrontiumD0g

Will AMD's FidelityFX Super Resolution be available next week for CP2077 ?

Alright so here is a theory. I have no proof but I think it's logical. So, DLSS doesn't work on the next gen consoles but this FSR does so logically they might put it in the next gen console Patch, of course they want it to run as well as can make it. If they put it in the next gen console...
  16. StrontiumD0g

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban for making me contribute to this ridiculous thread because I'm obviously bored.
  17. StrontiumD0g

Please CDPR people is there any chance you could at least say "we are looking into it" or "sorry no for whatever reason"? It's not just me it's also the, often admittedly rather childish people on Steam. I very much appreciate and notice the fixes and improvements that are happening with...
  18. StrontiumD0g

Did you ever find anything out about this?
  19. StrontiumD0g

I have no idea if this technology will work, but 1660 ti so I'm hopeful for any performance I can get.
  20. StrontiumD0g

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Like a lot of people. Looks great, but please put in a normal walking speed button for PC. Stay safe.
Top Bottom