Search results

+
  1. smmmokin

Patch 1.1

Be nice to do the Delemain quests...I just wish there was a time machine. We all know this is the best game ever created. By a long shot...but because CDPR bosses decided a great experience and a great product didn't matter......This whole thing will always feel like a let down. This is...
  2. smmmokin

First CDPR game I bought. I have zero hate. But why can I not change the F key to E and why is there zero support?

I'm fine with that. I have a feeling this will be the kind of game I can easily play many times. It'd be nice having less people trying to kill me the first time around. I'm all for the bad cop AI right now lol. 1608356555 If anyone else happens to have this problem I found a reddit post about...
  3. smmmokin

First CDPR game I bought. I have zero hate. But why can I not change the F key to E and why is there zero support?

Appreciate the help friend. Really do. But there is a key binding menu. It just doesn't make any sense I need to go to a third party to do that. But I guess other people care about things like that. Craziness. But again. Really appreciate it. I'll check it out. Hope life is treating you good...
  4. smmmokin

I play a lot of games and since the beginning of time E is select. And if E is not select, it's a simple key binding change. I was able to change all the other keys but why isn't there an option to change E? It's going to screw me up when I play other games if I need to relearn everything. So I...
Top Bottom