Search results

+
  1. adrianjwleong

The Witcher: Monster Slayer Latest update - Time Change issues

Thanks for fixing the day/.night cycle issue. However, the latest update for the mobile witcher game increased the number of server related issues, either unable to log in or getting kicked out. This has nothing to do with my wifi or 4G network. Game is getting unplayable.
  2. adrianjwleong

The Witcher: Monster Slayer Latest update - Time Change issues

Ever since the latest update some 2 weeks back, you have changed the timing of the day and night cycle but not the monsters. So now we have vampires and nightwraiths appearing in the day time for the game but night time in my country. Noonwraiths are appearing at night in the game(day time in...
  3. adrianjwleong

The Heist: Bugged Sword and Computer (?) on Arasaka's Limo?

Apparently this is fixed in patch 1.2, I couldn't get it in my latest playthrough but in this video you can get it. Need to climb up and position in an angle, anyway the datapad's no big deal. Cam just watch it here.
  4. adrianjwleong

Is V's story too depressing? [MAJOR SPOILERS]

I would have preferred it if Jackie died a minute earlier, then he wouldn't have placed the chip in V and I get to hang out with Silverhand (in Jackie's body) lol.
  5. adrianjwleong

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

Am replaying after patch 1.2 havent reached a level where I can get legendary quick hacks, but my Nomad seem to be able to get the low level hacks. I had a lot of issues with quick hacks when playing corporate, not sure if it is a class issue. Any one having issues when playing nomad?
  6. adrianjwleong

I can only post to thecnical support.

Same for me... Messages 55, RED Points29, Trophy points 21 and I cannot start a topic.
  7. adrianjwleong

Which character do you dislike most?

Jackie! If he didn't stick that damn chip in me, I can hang out with Silverhand(using his body) and we can set Arasaka on fire!
  8. adrianjwleong

The Heist: Bugged Sword and Computer (?) on Arasaka's Limo?

Found this on youtube. Read the comments section and there are links to the images of the shards.
  9. adrianjwleong

500 Hour Club!

Almost hitting the 700 Hr club :) Give me a day to hit this :)
  10. adrianjwleong

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

It's the same as most rpgs, even good ones like mass effect. Think it's best described by this video lol
  11. adrianjwleong

Hey, don't forget your Katana!

Agreed am also enjoying the katana build, at a higher level with the correct mods, I can slow time so by the time the enemies detect me I would have killed most of them ninja style :)
  12. adrianjwleong

The patches are making the game worst for me, I didnt have any major issues until 1.06. Am now running a melee (katana) build would help with a legendary short circuit but am killing almost everything with 1-2 shots so doesnt really matter at this stage.
  13. adrianjwleong

I find Judy more attractive than Panam as male V

Goes without saying... Spoiler Alert! I personally find the Panam romance(male v) and general communication lacking compared to Judy's (female v.) Judy bothers to stay in touch, msgs V and generally the relationship feels more real. Panam's got great mission with V at the end if proper...
  14. adrianjwleong

Stealth mode

If you stealth kill someone by choking the enemy out rather than chopping with a katana, chance of being spotted is lower. Could be due to noise rather than sight.
  15. adrianjwleong

Watched an interesting video. Since those that are affected by this bug can no longer get suicide or the more advanced hacks that are not sold in shops. There is another way to farm them in pacifica.
  16. adrianjwleong

[SPOILERS] NPCs you couldn't wait to kill

Lol... I was pissed with Rogue who claims she has no jobs for V, she went on and on... since I cant murder her in her club, I stole her car and trashed it.
  17. adrianjwleong

I skipped the gift quest on getting ping it didnt help at all. I had to do Kold Mirage as later it gives a pretty good quickhack as a mission reward. System reset which can be upgraded to legendary if you have the skill point, so at least I have one legendary in my deck...
  18. adrianjwleong

As previously mentioned, due to this bug I am not getting any new quickhacks from terminals, so not getting suicide and not getting the legendary stuff. But I realised that I am slowly getting uncommon quickhacks that I already have. So for example, I have uncommon short circuit. I started...
  19. adrianjwleong

Please Hotfix the 0 Damage on Weapon bug..

No I already changed it back but I still have this bug from time to time.
  20. adrianjwleong

Anyone went successfully through the border?

Damnit I just wanted to murder that border officer who sold me and Jackie out during the first part of the nomad playthrough
Top Bottom