Search results

+
  1. O

Save files are corrupted

Hiya, It might not have been obvious in my previous post, but: Upgrading items does not impact the save game size and does level the crafting attribute. It gives exorbitant XP if you can afford the absurd component cost (~8K xp on the ~20th upgrade), but even without, just upgrading random...
  2. O

Guinea pigs job bugged

Aa good to know I'm not the only one... had all the bugs previously mentioned, and I've tried everything I could think to get it to work. Never got the clear roof part of the quest. When I leave the building, it never actually leaves combat, so I end up with a perma-in combat warning that...
  3. O

Save files are corrupted

I'm not good enough with cheatengine to do much more than add money and things, but here are some test results: Upgrading Phallustiff 27 times: 5.051 mb > 5.051 mb Making 25 Katanas (variable stat roll): 5.051 mb > 5.058 mb (or ~60 kb/250 as FlorettaV calcs above) Dismantle 25 katanas (no...
  4. O

Save files are corrupted

Hi, fairly certain the actual # of mats doesn't make a big difference. When I set all mine to 50,000,000, the save stayed the same, roughly 4 mb at the time. Cuz I did it w/o actually making anything, there were no extraneous item IDs created, and thus no file size increase beyond the overflow...
  5. O

Save files are corrupted

Welp, played for a few hours last night, didn't do any crafting outside of some ammo boxes, ran around doing side jobs drove around all over the map (I never fast travel), looted purple and above items, etc, file size went from ~4.6 to 4.9. Still in A2, most side jobs outside city center are...
  6. O

Garage - check cars

Looking at the car with your scanner enabled will pull up the stats and such, but 100% agree... the "garage" beneath the apartment is lacking..
  7. O

Save files are corrupted

To add to my previous post- I've crafted tons of ammos, run missions, pick up/disassembled stuff, etc normal gameplay, but not done any of the exploits w/ constructing/disassembling (I choose you 3rd party PC apps!). I did invest in all the crafting perks early on since purely from a min/max...
  8. O

Save files are corrupted

Hiya, I used cheatengine to jack up all components up to 50,000,000, and the save size didn't change. So likely not related to the size of the number, so much as something happening during the actual act of generating more of the # through the crafting. Perhaps, as implied by the mod, tied back...
Top Bottom