Search results

+
  1. A

Survey: Who here actually completed the game without game breaking issues?

Im playing on a ps4 pro and nothing that has broken completely. In the quest where you help the guy running for mayor and someone has broken into their appartment what I think happened was that I jumped up on the roof and inspected a wire or something that wasnt and objective yet so that...
  2. A

What would Fix the game for you?

I really enjoy the game but I finally realised what I missed. Random encounters (like in red dead 2). There is that one guy that is being beaten up by the police in some alley. Its not even a quest, you can shoot the police and ask the guy for some money, thats it and its doesnt have to be more...
  3. A

Basic RPG elements are missing!

In what freaking world are tattoos, hiding your helmet, animations for drinking and having a garage "basic rpg elements"
  4. A

What would Fix the game for you?

Hostile areas marked red on the mini map. Sometimes I have been in a mission in a club or something and opened a door or even just walked into an open corridor and the whole club instantly aggros.
  5. A

Lifepaths are meaningless. There is no replayability.

Cdpr said the story was like a wheat spike and somehow people thought that meant it would be even more complex than a tree (where you could get ten endings from taking off on a single branch). I dont know if people have ever seen wheat to me it sure as heck sound like you can take some minor...
Top Bottom