Search results

+
  1. Kyron_Lee

Why the person above you should be banned

I've already been banned, finished on the 24th. Reasons; because I'm not a robot designed to give an exact human opinion without the human part. Also deeply passionate, a human being. Also a paying customer. Was oppressed then loaded the game to listen Jonny Silverhand pree much describe CDPR...
  2. Kyron_Lee

Can't craft Legendary Clothes i have the specs for.

Thanks yo! I need that clarify!
  3. Kyron_Lee

I am having fun. Are you?

Oh my bad I will elaborate. Day one player that halted main quest on first play through until later in the year (official PlayStation Store release), will possibly be playing Cyberpunk majority of 2021. Yeah people still play
  4. Kyron_Lee

258 hours "Meet Takemura. Meet Panama"
  5. Kyron_Lee

Yeah I am having fun playing fulltime, when I think about the hearts of the devs it calms my impatient emotions because I think the developers want it to work just as much if not more than I do. I play from 8am til late with adequate breaks. While they go to work I have analytics turned on...
  6. Kyron_Lee

After main story and side quests - nothing to do?

I never said the game is actually balanced yet. I can flatline all NCPD and Militec without going under 90% health on hard difficulty, wielding 11k armour, unicorn and Comrades.. I'm came here form Borderlands 3 as a mayhem 10 gear grinder and turned damage number off in Cyberpunk. Its OK...
  7. Kyron_Lee

Easiest way CDPR can fix the pacing of the story

"Call Takemura when you are ready" Which is a clear indication to players that they can go do everything else they wanted, earn the loadout and implants they wanted - then proceed. I stopped the main plot after attaining Judy as a girlfriend. Panam has been at the hotel for 150hrs and Takemura...
  8. Kyron_Lee

Prologue DLC needed?

Nah choomba, that 6 months is left to your own imagination /interpretation. V had a life change and had to adapt. I love the montage and don't want it fleshed out. I want the actual game as it was intended before anything new
  9. Kyron_Lee

After main story and side quests - nothing to do?

As with anything character building.. This is probably why I play CP - you achieve a certain lvl of power then want to go further. Higher armour/dps numbers, stronger cyberware, stronger enemies. I enjoy the climb to power, once it is attained and I can one shot max difficulty on first...
  10. Kyron_Lee

Anybody actually bothering with these updates?

Every update I pray that all of a sudden the ps4 early release I play will be fixed. I enter the game and get sad pree quick but due to Cyberpunk being my world atm with each patch I seem to just revert back to my bug managing mode which is; Do anything to fast and the engine won't keep up. I...
  11. Kyron_Lee

go to the ''abandoned lakeside shack'' and pick up the diving suit (from judy) before quest? bad

Sorta make exploring bad altogether. To be the player that goes looking at everything before doing any quests.. I was 50 hours in Watson lockdown exploring and Regina just kept calling and I wasn't equipped. Open world game that unintentionally punishes exploration via "Here's a quest that...
  12. Kyron_Lee

So they do consider Borderlands' loot farming an exploit in 1.11

I can flatline all the NCPD and Militec and never go under 90% health. There is an exception however, some NCPD seem to have armour ignoring rounds. I can remedy this by taking cover or aplly bleeding on a few bodies in haste. For the most part ATM my V is untouchable vs open world law
  13. Kyron_Lee

Hop on a car and ride around

I usually apply a small amount of acceleration then enter/exit photo mode and cruise control is applied lol. To drive around at 20mph actually bypasses a lot of issues.. If any I learnt anything its that this game engine can't render at speed. Loading object and NPC ai interferes with player...
  14. Kyron_Lee

What games are you looking forward to?

Cyberpunk to be released on ps4... Its the only game I wanted. Im playing the early release heading into 250hrs and sorta just want to be able to get out of the car and not have the self imposed precautions of "Don't shoot the arm cannon yet because it won't respond or will respond...
  15. Kyron_Lee

Bugs and Glitches are overshadowed how bad the core game actually is

Point missed. You compare two games one is an exclusive arcade style combat game, the other (CP2077) has alot more going on. Comparing melee between genres is ludicrous, its out of context. Vermintide isn't a large open world. Its stages and shallow
  16. Kyron_Lee

Vermintide vs Cynerpunk lol nice try. I need say no more. Vermintide has a huge city, no screens in between missions. Yeah Arcade vs open world. There's a reason arcde is polished because it ain't got much going on under the hood. You can't have Vermintide combat polish and a huge open map...
  17. Kyron_Lee

Vermintide is mission based, small areas and about running to the tome. Hardly a comparison, as far as openworld RPGs go the sword play in CP2077 is great
  18. Kyron_Lee

Sorry but the melee in CP2077 is incredible, the katana is beautiful. The shooting is on par with industry standards. Crafting is hardcore, be hardcore. Gigs have voice acting and appearances. The repetition of combat, loot, craft, search, sell, upgrade, drive to the gig - its all great. Now go...
  19. Kyron_Lee

Go Play Elex by Piranha Bytes. They are hardcore dedicated to their games. What you're going to experience is 2 differing levels of adequacy - Elex is a fantastic RPG, mechanically it is by far the worst game I have ever loved. CDPR are very skilled developers with good assets, so are Piranha...
  20. Kyron_Lee

I find Judy more attractive than Panam as male V

Judy's a lesbian. So I dunno how LGBT rights goes hand in hand with "change Judy's orientation" She's a lesbian. We have real world issues of people not accepting people for who they are, massive movements for lesbian and gay rights.. This isn't fair on Judy and changing her orientation is a...
Top Bottom