Search results

+
  1. TotesDorbs

[BUG] - Patch 2.01 Radio Now Entirely Muffles Vehicle Sounds

I can confirm the same. If you turn the radio off (by changing the station to Radio Off) then the vehicle sounds return to the correct volume without issue. I also agree, around launch, the sound mix was great, especially driving around. I love the changes and additions they've made to the...
  2. TotesDorbs

Quick hack not working any more after Phantom Liberty installation.

From the research I've done so far, it seems you are not alone. This is just the current state of many quickhacks. Quite worryingly, at least in the case of System Collapse, opening a ticket to report it, results in them telling you they can't reproduce and that it's caused by 3rd party mods...
  3. TotesDorbs

[BUG] - Traffic Lights Not Rendering Properly

This has occurred on my game as well, seems to happen after playing for an extended period of time. I didn't know it was affecting other things as well, thanks for pointing that out, I thought the random pink/purple lights were pretty out-of-place lol. Specifically I have the pink/purple issue...
  4. TotesDorbs

Skill Checks Increase/Scale with Level? (2.0)

I am curious, why would it make sense that a door should have a set number, which does not scale up or down with a player's level, to open it, but the enemies in front of or behind that door, should scale up or down with the player's level? If you do not scale the door, but still scale the...
  5. TotesDorbs

A Cyberpsycho side quest I completed but not the way the game perceived - bug?

Was this a bug? Yes and no. It is possible to kill the cyber psychos, and you will report that you have killed them. Regina will respond back disappointed that you killed them instead of knocked them out and it will have story implications. HOWEVER: I've noticed something. Not all damage...
Top Bottom