Search results

+
  1. drdts

Patch 1.3 — Liste von Änderungen

Ich bin immer noch tierisch Mad, dass ihr den Slowmo Dashjump rausgepatcht habt. Und das sofort... auf diese blöde zoomende Karte mussten wir jetzt fast ein Jahr warten... aber einen Bug, der im Quakestile dem Spiel einen Trickjumpcharme verpasst hat und von allen gemocht wurde, schmeißt ihr...
  2. drdts

Cyberpunk 2077 - Unser Plan für die Zukunft

"indem wir das Spiel zuerst auf PCs episch aussehen lassen" Hier ist das Dilemma. Es ist wirklich bedauerlich für die Konsolengemeinde. Aber als PC Spieler kann man sowas nur begrüßen. Ich hoffe diese Hürde wird mit der Next Gen überwunden und ihr werdet weiterhin Spiele für den PC episch...
  3. drdts

Replayability? [Spoilers]

If you say so. I think you know the best what i experienced... *sigh*
  4. drdts

Replayability? [Spoilers]

I played one time as a friendly Nomade. And one time as a unfriendly Streedkid. Felt like two different Games. Choices mostly change Dialogs and imho Dialogs are the Keypart in RPGs. I will definitely play it a third time.
  5. drdts

I am having fun. Are you?

First of all: My English sucks, i know. No need to tell me everytime, internet. [PC Version] Story is amazing. Including the "Sidequests". They feel more like part of the Story. There was so much feeling in so many moments. So many decisions wich changed the dialog of other quests hours...
  6. drdts

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Anyone of you ever tought of the DLCs? Maybe there is a reason behind all the sad endings to get the setting right for future content.
Top Bottom