Search results

+
  1. yota71

List of little secrets in Patch 1.5 (SPOILERS!)

Maybe i dont remember, but with conrade hammer you dont need a charged shot to shot trough the walls
  2. yota71

there is only one weapon tha shot trough the walls its comrade hammer, but i think they have removed it from the usual spawn mob
  3. yota71

where are the new weapons & apartament

i didnt have talked to nakamura in the diner in this playtrough, this one is a totally new char
  4. yota71

i have found a new gigs (maybe), down to japan town is about a yakuza that run a BD club, near where you get the car quest (the car in the container)
  5. yota71

act 2 after takamura? i dont remember it has passed more than one year
  6. yota71

already done at least 5 times, no new weapons
  7. yota71

for the weapons i need to complete gigs?
  8. yota71

I have checked V's computer for the apartaments tab but its not present, i have also checked second emendament for the new weapons but they arent present, i have to do something to activate the dlc? thanks in advance PS: i am on PC
  9. yota71

Female clothing: not 2077, rather 1977. Or worse. CDPR please do something! ;)

you just need patience and some searching, and you can have a very pretty dress, just search, look at my char in V section
  10. yota71

Exploring is kinda pointless

they are still cited, because of the mods (new vegas excluded) and in case of fallout 3 was the first "open world" in third person perpesctive post apocalyptic game (as i remember), and yes they are classics, i have played them all, to be sincere i have even played fallout 1 and 2 and i have...
  11. yota71

6th Attribute Noise

its for a future DLC. maybe where johnny and V personality are merged
  12. yota71

yeah i wrongly mentioned New Vegas, my error, maybe 1612114358 Because you have know only recently the modding, without modding Skyrim, fallout 3 and 4 will not have survived all this year, they were long dead, trust me without mods i will never have reached 2000 hour on skyrim, you have...
  13. yota71

V is a gendered character

i don understand where is the problem [...]?
  14. yota71

In fact fallout new vegas its not a bethesda game, i have talked only about fallout 3-4 and skyrim that are beth game, New Vegas is a case apart hench i didnt included it in the fallout game, even if it have the fallout name, its not a fallout game, i hope you understand. with the recent...
  15. yota71

Modders add a lot, to the base game (for all the beth game, the modders the core of this games) now before our eyes we have CP the base game, as bad as most of the beth games lets talk about this in 2-3 years, nowdays most of the games have not long live, they become almost "immortals" when the...
  16. yota71

Is this game an rpg?

yeah, they are good, but not in the case of the outer worlds, this game as not a lot to do with RPG
  17. yota71

a door to open, a palace to explore, an hidden cavern to find, this is exploring, not some shitty random encounter, i repeat the beauty of fallout (overlall) and skyrim in most part is due to the modders, not to the base game, lets talk about CP 2077 in 2-3 years when the good modders come in...
  18. yota71

I repeat a random non-scripet encouter can be fun, maybe the first 10 times, but after this it becomes boring, also random encounter is not exploring. 1612082068 i have up to 2000 (up to 700+ hours in fallout 4, up to 500 hours in fallout 3, up to 600 hour in new vegas) hour in skyrim and i...
  19. yota71

for what to kill the same monster, or to get the same shitty drop? and this is exploring? LOL Game like fallout or skirym live thanks to the modder, not to the base game
  20. yota71

If you loose youself aroud there are a lot to explore, but nothing compared to Fallout new vegas or Fallout 4 (and no, skyrim is not this open as most peolpe think, when you enter in an unmarked cave most time you find a very little cave, some shitty treasure and some more shitty monster)...
Top Bottom