Search results

+
  1. M

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

A really basic character creator, was the first thing that made me go "oh oh!" After that it was pretty much realizing I couldnt interact with the world at all, or customize anything visual. Decent story and my desire to kill Johnny kept me going until I finished the game. Not playing it again...
  2. M

DLSS Ghosting issue

I asked in some modding discord, apparently its supposed to work/be like this.
  3. M

[SPOILERS] NPCs you couldn't wait to kill

Johnny, sadly I didnt get the pleasure
  4. M

Let's talk about narrative, choice & consequences [SPOILERS]

All I ever wanted when I played was 2 things, and I was willing to do whatever it takes: 1. Get rid of Johnny and his nagging 2. Survive Both impossible in this visual novel. Its honestly all smokes and mirrors. Illusion of options having a impact as youre actually on rails looting and shooting...
  5. M

Night City needs more variety, it feels severely lacking and unimpressive...

The fact that you cant even sit on a chair or bench in this game, or open 95% of the doors says everything. I agree with the guy above me, you cant compare a masterpiece like GTA with whatever the heck this barebone on rails looter shooter is. Outside of the art direction, story and characters...
  6. M

Wow I just realized how short this game really is.

But hey, at least it had Keanu Reeves nagging in your ear the entire time, so...... worth?
  7. M

Ridiculous Amount of Nexus Mods Trash

Yeah I personally dont really care, I just scroll past them. Though good idea to block them (y) I was just responding to that other guy who didnt seem to understand that a savegame/character presets is not a mod, and then continues to tell people to stfu. (the irony) By his logic you shouldnt be...
  8. M

Car Racing is complete joke with Cheating AI

Yeah the scripted rubberbanding "racing" is dumb. Like so many other things in the game, it seems like things are done in a very old and outdated way. "Groundbreaking!" :rolleyes: Just a heads up, I got moderated (comment removed) in another thread when I mentioned that.
  9. M

Ridiculous Amount of Nexus Mods Trash

To be fair, a savegame is not a mod (modification) of the game. No clue how they are even allowed in the mod section on the site. As for your "stfu" comment, grow up.
  10. M

Yall got anymore of them patches?

Preferably them sweet content and features patches
  11. M

DLSS Ghosting issue

Hi, I have a extreme case of ghosting caused by DLSS it seems. RTX2060SUPER, 1080P Raytracing ON, DLSS Quality mode Its even way worse in motion, but some pictures attached:
  12. M

Fix for blurry image / PC Nvidia only

removed comment
  13. M

The only way to fix the game is leaving it Open Source to Mod Community

Im guessing console players
  14. M

Would you prefer long term improvements to this game, or...

Personally Im not even worried about bugs. As with any game I expect them to be fixed asap anyways. The issue, to me, is the working game and what it lacks.
  15. M

Where are all the sexy outfits?

Sat down with Lizzy and Meredith, both of them rocking some stylish sexy stuff - there I was sitting in my worker boots, tihck cargo pants, arasaka armor vest and some horrible biker bandana and glasses. Im surprised they didnt just throw me out thinking I was some hobo that broke in.
  16. M

One thing is just taking your clothes off, or having short shorts, open vests or a sweater bodysuit top. To me, you might aswell just take all your clothes off and walk around in those hotpants or whatever her "nude" outfit is. Clearly this is all my fault for having higher (yet realistic)...
  17. M

The lack of 3rd person view

"its because of immersion" This is said about a game where you cant even sit on a bench/chair or see your own reflection. Lets be honest, if the reason truly is because of immersion, the game would/should have been completely different as the lack of immersion in NC and its inhabitants is one...
  18. M

I have not figured out how the character is rigged yet, but there are some worrying symptoms like the body resetting to the default size with worn armor. Usually you would rig your mesh to your armature. the mesh can have shape keys/target morphs (i.e boob sizes/whatever). So when you have a...
  19. M

Well yours is nonsensical and his is not
  20. M

I think he was just saying that compared to what NPC's wear (outfits already in the game) the options we have as the player are pretty boring. Meredith is litterally rocking some latex outfit in the game, so why not?
Top Bottom