Search results

+
  1. CiroConsentino

2020 Police sirens a part of background noise

That siren is not a bug, game devs made it that. What were they thinking ?
  2. CiroConsentino

@SigilFey, the sirens in that video are the normal ones. I mean, the cop car siren when you're driving it in the Cyberpunk 2077 game. Listen to this crap siren sound. It's hideous!!! Try listening to the siren from 55 secs to the end of the video... it's annoying as f..ck.
  3. CiroConsentino

The siren of cop cars in Cyberpunk 2077 sounds awful. Why the hell CDPR put a ridiculous siren sound in police cars ? They are cringe and stupid. I wish there was a mod to replace it.
  4. CiroConsentino

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Thank you for the update. I saw a "and many more..." at the end of the change log. Why is the rest of the changes not listed ? What more has changed in this version ?
  5. CiroConsentino

Is there a debug console available?

Yes, there is, by hitting the key above TAB key... but this feature was disabled in update 1.05 :((
  6. CiroConsentino

Really, disabling the console?

Please CDPR enable the debug console in pc version again. I'm using a mod to access the console in the game. I really don't like using mods for something that's available in the game itself.
  7. CiroConsentino

fps drops over time.

Memory leaks. I happens for me too. Ryzen 7 3700X + RTX 2080 + 16GB RAM + Win10 build 2004
  8. CiroConsentino

Weird light burst asnd graphical glitching as of last patch

Same here, update 1.06 is causing graphical glitches everywhere.
  9. CiroConsentino

Please Disable the forced TAA on PC

There's a way to disable AA in game, but then you'll see gigatons of graphics bugs. TAA hides many of these visual bugs... and game also looks ugly without TAA... see here: Disable Anti-Aliasing with a simple .ini file
  10. CiroConsentino

Dark shroud when crouching

Thanks. Is there a settings for this with a .ini file ?
  11. CiroConsentino

Dark shroud when crouching

Hi all, is there a way to disable the dark shroud that adds a black fog at the screen borders when you crouch ? I find this effect really annoying. I have ray tracing enabled and most settings at medium. DLSS on or off makes no difference.
  12. CiroConsentino

Hotfix 1.06

This update broke my game too. Performance is worse, and lots of pop-in. v1.05 is more stable. I have a Ryzen 7 3700X + RTX 2080 + 16GB RAM + Win10 build 2004 with HAGS disabled.
Top Bottom