Search results

+
  1. VersusXY

Hotfix 1.06

Getting it now. But 1gb is really high size for 2-3 fixes in my opinion :p Edit: Thanks
  2. VersusXY

Hotfix 1.05

So, asking for it wrong for you? That very loud followers aren't community? When you guys will actually stop defending Cdpr like fanatics? Also there is nothing to defend. I didn't curse them. I just write the things in my mind. Is that not aloved? I like first person in some situations, as I...
  3. VersusXY

Hotfix 1.05

You have no rights to say what's "best" for other players. [...]
  4. VersusXY

Hotfix 1.05

Yeah I knew that. I didn't buy this game with 3rd person dreams. All I want from them is add this freedom to switch views in "later" updates. Also, It wasn't always Fps, do your search well. They deleted it.
  5. VersusXY

Hotfix 1.05

So, Cdpr, where is 3rd person perspective, ha? I want to play the game as I want to play, not directions of your likings as company. I'm paying for this, and I have all rights to want 3rd person view. You gonna delete my comment?? The "immersion" you talking about is good, but that's a game, I...
  6. VersusXY

Language

I'm a Turkish player. I'm choosing Turkish language before I jump in to game and it's all good but when I close the game and open it again, it starts English, not Turkish.. Game is not saving my option. Anyone else has that issue?
  7. VersusXY

There is no hairdressers in dark future.

I think they should add 3rd person view, barbers and face surgeons, asap.
Top Bottom