Search results

+
  1. hulkman2456

Missoins That can't be completed

The cop lady that locks herself in the room. The one where you have to convince her to leave town etc. Is there any way into her room. Without hacking the door. Because I didn't want to bother learning hacking in my first play. But was forced too. Especally when I had max strength. I should be...
  2. hulkman2456

Public transportation system in NC

If modding tools got better. Fans could finish the station interiors. or at least add in the collisions for the platforms. And remove the collisions that knock people off the trains. Realign the rails that where misplaced in areas.
  3. hulkman2456

The release of this game wasn't really that exceptional

They are masters. But that also means they did the hard work over those 30 years. They figured out what worked and what didn't. CDPR had the easier time in just copying the elements needed from GTA into CP. They don't live in a bubble. But CP lacks functions to match expected car mechanics in...
  4. hulkman2456

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Nothing to complain about. Fixes and changes are fine. Just needs more detail done in future updates. Like the police radio we monitor. Needs to have activity alerts saying police are on route.
  5. hulkman2456

Cyberpsycho's - In game benefit to killing them?

Lmao. I'm sorry. When I play a game. I expect game mechinics to be done. In this case, a reward equal to the time i invested in that side quest. When i get nothing, or a joke of a item. If I play the game again. I won't do it again. A simple thing like that police uniform they made and people...
  6. hulkman2456

What's the point of all of this hate

Be grateful people are talking. Because it's very easy for people to just move on and abandon the game. It shows how badly they screwed up. It's not just about consoles and bugs. It's the story narrative and the lairs in the marketing department. Do people go too far, yes. Those people are...
  7. hulkman2456

Cyberpsycho's - In game benefit to killing them?

I didn't even know you could kill them. Because I just shot them like any other villian. And the game does the magic. Shoot them with high damage. But leaves them with 1 HP no matter what. Only the second time you kill them. So I just throught they where invincible. I mean they might as well be...
  8. hulkman2456

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

It happens in lots of things. Take the Syfy channel. They do make good content. But because I was burned many, many times of good shows getting cancelled before completing. I never watch anything on the station. And their bad track record continues today. 95% of the time, their good shows will...
  9. hulkman2456

Fix the TAA for lower resolutions

I wish they would add FAA. So that textures wouldn't get blurry in the first place. Why would you make a game engine need a setting forcefully on to work.
  10. hulkman2456

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

The profits made now was not worth the reputation damage CD has gotten. I will not purchase a single product from them again. Until I see reviews saying the game isn't missing XYZ. I won't believe any form of marketing. Until they can prove they can market with material that's in the game. Not...
  11. hulkman2456

Car Flatlining You

The only thing exposed above the titanium bones is your skin. Half the time the skin is also fake. That's why I also said reduced damage. Meaning you can get thrown, but receive less damage. If you can rip off metal doors. To be able to do this. Your body is able to exert thousands of pounds of...
  12. hulkman2456

Valeria Wilson: who's she, what she's doing in V's appartment, and why she wears Samurai t-shirt?

Than they don't even care about the door state. Basically they are the deer's of RDR2.
  13. hulkman2456

Car Flatlining You

Yep it's all bad logic. Ped cars can't stomp on breaks. They have to do the regular slow down. Cyberwear doesn't make you a brick wall or reduce damage. The game has an ability that does a super hero ground stomp. So don't argue about "unrealistic" body mods that would stop a car.
  14. hulkman2456

Valeria Wilson: who's she, what she's doing in V's appartment, and why she wears Samurai t-shirt?

If the door opens. NPC's have a chance to use its pathing system. Probably left over to when V's apartment had additional interactions.
  15. hulkman2456

2019 DEMO was telling the truth, you just didn't listen.

Lots of things have this warning. But there's a point where downgrading the game or even a product is unacceptable. Example of this being okay: Jackie cut from the Stout mission covering your back. Mission and branching options are still retained. Example of bad: character creator is more...
  16. hulkman2456

Johnny relationship and secret ending

Yes. The way the secret ending is laid out really doesn't make sense. Since it's the only ending that affects your health bar. To simulate you dying. Which really should be in all endings. The Reaper ending should be based on the condition of V's body itself. If you reached a certain body...
  17. hulkman2456

What is your mod wishlist?

Rip off Saints Row character creator :P Change hud color. Enough with everything being red. I want green.
  18. hulkman2456

2019 DEMO was telling the truth, you just didn't listen.

I can agree on her position that the devs intended what they said to be in the game. But got screwed. Except in one interview. Completing the game without doing the main story. That would require a massive rewrite to remove Alt and have the secret ending be accessible at any point after act 2...
  19. hulkman2456

New Game Plus + , i need it , who with me?

Nope. That is what Crysis 2 did. And I abandoned the series at that point. Conclude V's story (dead or alive). Than move on.
  20. hulkman2456

Cars changing while driving down the road ><

They are not cheating. They didn't complete ANY of the 3rd person animations. That are not on bikes or cars. The nonsense you see is the result. What they did was made animations that only work with the first person viewing angle. The other things is pulling the arms out of view. When they have...
Top Bottom